• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3'09 Trailers

McLovin

Duke Togo said:
2zqvuj9.jpg
I don't get this..

nny

DieNgamers said:
I'm hoping for a new awesome awesome Brutal Legend trailer! Well, I don't need to hope, I hope. :x

I'm sure we'll have just two words to say to Schafer:

wow thx

batbeg

wow so you decide to link to gamersyde videos, aka kings of the hi-def encode in the game industry, but you link directly to their low-quality streams, thx

Guled

blindrocket said:
Why the question mark?
I'm not sure if it was confirmed for ps3 yet
batbeg said:
wow so you decide to link to gamersyde videos, aka kings of the hi-def encode in the game industry, but you link directly to their low-quality streams, thx
when I click the link, I get the high quality version, are you sure?

USD

Dragon Age is coming to consoles? Wow, I'm slow, apparently it's old news (from August 2008, if not earlier).

soldat7

ничего себе спасибо

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
markot said:
Is that Suda 51 in the wrestling costume >_<?

I'm PRETTY sure it's not. He is not that big.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
That dead rising trailer is terrible...the footage from earlier that had a bunch of the different attacks was way better.

The SupCom 2 trailer in the OP links to the wrong trailer. Plus what is with all this CGI trailer bullshit. If you haven't got gameplay to show, you haven't got anything worth showing.

Top Bottom