• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Access to add Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare?

Just had this come through on an xbox email.

wPoaTAb.jpg

Only four games listed, possible removal of Peggle 2 and Madden 25 soon?

TeRey09

They better not remove anything, the library expanding is the thing that is making me most interested in the service.

Noobcraft

Madden 25 wouldn't be much of a loss honestly, but Peggle 2 would be a bummer for new subs to miss out on. I don't think they plan to remove titles from the vault though.

TK Turk

Banned
I doubt they would remove anything. It's advertising, Madden likely isn't that popular in Europe so why bother listing it in an add?

I think the idea of the service is really cool, I haven't signed up for it yet because I have so many games right now to play there was no point - I plan to do it next year.

Losing Peggle 2 would turn me off though, its one of the few games so far on it I actually wanted. Hopefully not, I would be disappointed if I missed out of getting it.

PvZ is fantastic, I've played 80+hrs of that game so would be a great score for people who haven't played it.

THRILLH0

Banned
I would imagine Madden's absence is simply a matter of not wanting Adrian Peterson's face all over their marketing.

Wigdogger

I would like to see that part of the terms and conditions. The link above you has no mention of that.

I'll take a look at the dashboard when I get the chance, as I read something in the EA Access Hub that explicitly stated that Titanfall would not be added. I'll try and take a pic.

Edit: Weird. EA must have updated the TOS, as I swear there was a splash page or TOS that stated explicitly that Titanfall would not be added to the vault. Maybe they made a deal with Respawn and it can be added.

Top Bottom