• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA announces Madden 25, FIFA 14, EA UFC, and NBA Live 14 for Xbox One and PS4

If Madden gameplay isn't shown at E3 I'm gonna write off the PS4 version. If the game isn't far along enough right now to show, that does not bode well for a fall release.

EA shoved the 360 version out the door in 2005 and actual gameplay wasn't shown til right before launch, and it was obvious why.

LegoArmo

Just a complete guess, but I think the exclusive Ultimate Team "content" will be legendary players. Which would be pretty cool.

They have them in Madden already, but not in FIFA. It's substantial enough to make a big deal out of, but not a deal breaker for people who want to buy it on the PS4.

If Madden gameplay isn't shown at E3 I'm gonna write off the PS4 version. If the game isn't far along enough right now to show, that does not bode well for a fall release.

EA shoved the 360 version out the door in 2005 and actual gameplay wasn't shown til right before launch, and it was obvious why.

Yeah, considering the only real in engine stuff they showed was wireframe videos I ain't buying any of this shit, it's gonna be rushed as hell.

I'll buy the sequel to EA UFC though.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes

I agree. At E3 in 99 Sega had NFL 2k playable. I think PS2 madden was playable at the show in 2000.

Bgamer90

Banned
Keep living your MS fan boy fantasies, in the mean time.

161965_190395021066711_694457598_n.jpg

"MS fanboy fantasies"? Really? :|

I would be asking the same thing if Sony got deals with EA Sports and the NFL.

Ushae

Banned
Fifa is massive in Europe, that exclusive deal was made for a reason. Clever MS.

Regardless of platform Fifa will sell like hotcakes over here.

Sunday Ticket is a DirecTV thing.

I'm not sure why you posted this, but the one I'm talking about has nothing to do with just DirectTV.

From Amazon who is running the promo:

For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

RussellXV

Amazon has the covers up for Fifa, Madden, and NBA Live for both PS4 and Xbox One. I like the new look, but NBA Live 14's art looks terrible.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I'm in the US so I'd buy it here and get the code for when I'm in the UK. Just wondering if it's available in the UK to bypass that procedure and having to setup an account for a US IP while there.

Just guessing, but I bet you would have to set it up through a US ip. I've never used the Sunday Ticket app though. I think last year was the first season it was available.

Top Bottom