• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA E3 press conference 2015: 1PM 15/6 - 1 hour

I missed the last two E3 conference weeks because I was traveling with my girlfriend. GUESS WHO'S SINGLE NOW AND READY TO DO THIS
imsolonely

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to see 10 minutes behind the scenes per game that show barely done footage of games that are 3 years off and do nothing to get me excited!

But seriously though, I hope they do more than show those. It was nice at first, but by the 5th game it was a chore to sit through. And I can't believe that they somehow took out the excitement of having Criterion announce a new IP. Only EA would have been able to do that.

OG Loc

I'm here only for FIFA info. Which means I'm here to be disappointed by a lack of real improvements to the game.

The sports games are going to be a huge part of the conference, nonetheless. It's crazy to me that people still don't understand this lol. They bring in way too much money not to be.

Boss Mog

Hopefully most of that time will be devoted to talking about Mass Effect 4 and not them trying to convince us in vain that their sports games are much different from last year's offerings.

Slowdive

Banned
The runtime hopefully making up for the fact they actually have games to show, and not concepts like last year.

Ahhh, my most anticipated presser.

Guessing Mass Effect is a player this year? That and Battlefront gameplay would send people over the edge. Throw in some Mirror's Edge for the core and single player people and maybe a new IP and EA is poised to really impress this year.

Really though everyone should be firing on all cylinders, we are approaching two years into this cycle, 3 if you count the Wii U. It's time for some bombs to drop.

Okrag

Weren't they booked for two hours last year, one for the actual press conference, another for press to play Battlefield Hardline?

Weren't they booked for two hours last year, one for the actual press conference, another for press to play Battlefield Hardline?

I think it is similar this year for battlefront, but since (hopefully) they have more than concept footage for games this year they will likely spend 90 minutes on the actual conference with 60 left for hands on.

~Kinggi~

Banned
There are so many conferences monday and tuesday i think ima take off from work and fill my fucking face with doritos and dew

JDHarbs

- Star Wars games
- Mirror's Edge 2
- Mass Effect 4
- Titanfall 2
- Battlefield 5 (maybe?)
- Sports games
- Racing games
- Other stuff we won't know about

No way they could fit all of that into an hour so it makes sense.

kevin1025

Banned
I think like last year they're booking extra time for multiplayer kiosks, like they did with Battlefield: Hardline, this time with Battlefront.

sweenster

Maybe we'll see the game from Hazelight again. (it was revealed at The Game Awards, it's the game with the two guys on the train and it's being directed by the guy who directed Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons)

Isotope

Hope they show NHL 16 with the Online Team Play mode. Still pissed they took that out for some dumb reason.

Se_7_eN

2.5 hours...

- Battlefront
- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age DLC
- Sports

Does that cover it?

- Mirrors Edge 2 - If we are lucky.

That's a long time for a conference that doesn't seem to need that much.

I'm excited for Mass Effect, Battlefront, and the chance that there will be more Star Wars games that are unannounced. Everything else will just be icing on the cake.

Half the show is just a loop of the Mass Effect galactic map music.

I do not envy the guy who has to write new map music for ME4.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Need to have a 5-10 min of a Battlefront online match. Then I can get hyped for it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Isn't Microsoft's conference usually at 9:30 AM PT? So will there be overlap?

Never mind, the time given is in PT.

Pheno_NLD

Neo Member
We're missing Ubisoft, Microsoft, Sony and whatever the hell Nintendo is gonna do this year.

Ubisoft and Sony have to reschedule now because of this insane long conference. Assuming Ubisoft also has the same theatre as always we can't make it on time for their Victory: The Division conference :)

Gskyace

2.5 hours?? I'm not sure what to think.

: D
I believe 2.5 hours mean 1 to 1.5 hour showtime + playtime for some titles.
Last year there are several BF:Hardline kiosks to play.

A full 2.5 hours mean they really want to kill Ubisoft.

1PM to 3:30PM? Didn't their conference start at 12PM last year? And I know it won't actually be 2 and a half hours long but doesn't Ubisoft's usually start at 3PM?

Oh well, just show me Mirror's Edge 2, EA. Show me some footage, announce it'll come out Early 2016 and I'll be ecstatic. I'm kinda interested in Dragon Age DLC, Battlefront and Criterion's game as well but eh, just give me Mirror's Edge 2.

Top Bottom