• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA E3 press conference 2015: 1PM 15/6 - 1 hour

Rosur

I'm looking forward to seeing Battlefront, Mass Effect and Mirrors Edge hopefully all with some significant details :D Maybe a new NFS/Racing game of sorts?

Yea we should be seeing a new Need for Speed this year (hope its a good one) and definitely looking forward to what they do with Mass Effect and Mirrors Edge.

lmao 1 hour......Battlefront, Mirrors Edge, Mass Effect, FIFA, Battlefield.

Half an hour of fucking sports games. And Need for Speed.

Take that away and we'll probably have a decent Battlefront demo, a trailer at best for Mass Effect (probably without gameplay) and a another teaser for Mirror's Edge if we're really lucky.

I don't expect much after their awful conference last year.

pelican

I think it is safe to say it will be a better event than last years as it would be hard not to be.

Unless MS have it on stage (doubt it) then it will be live Battlefront gameplay demo - nom nom nom.

Number one on my wish list - Mass Effect reveal.

Tunned

Can't wait to see what NFS has in store, Rivals was a step in the right direction as far as classic NFS goes (pre Underground), only hope they get rid of Criterion's bullshit drift-with-your-eyes-closed physics.

Maybe they will announce a new Command & Conquer? One can dream :(

Parham

Banned
A one hour press conference makes much more sense. Easier to underdeliver and disappoint in one hour than two and a half hours.

Maybe a new NFS/Racing game of sorts?

Definitely happening. This image popped up during the lead up to the Battlefront reveal

9W4H6qS.png

The most interesting thing is that the car has a livery on it. Most recent NFS have been more focused on driving cars with their stock look. So the fact that they're using a modified car in preview art may hint toward customization playing a larger role.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Evil EA is evil BUT with such a varied porfolio, can't say no to watching them and looking tentatively towards their titles: shooters, racers, sports, rpgs, sims.... Nice to see a long conference - hopefully full of goods.

Jamie OD

I think it will be 90 minutes with an 1 hour hands on for the press afterwards.

That's how it went last year. The final hour was used for the press to play Battlefield Hardline. They can do the same for Star Wars or Mass Effect or whatever their next big game is.

All I want to see is a new Fight Night and I'll be happy.

Sagroth

That first thread response was perfect.

Look, EA...just give me a good Mass Effect 4 trailer with some gameplay afterwards and we're square.

18-Volt

Realistic expectations:
New Criterion game named, coming in fall 2015

Not-so-realistic expectations:
Criterion also making Burnout Paradise 2 for 2016
SSX 6
New NBA Street
EA HD collections: Burnout, SSX, Medal of Honor, current gen consoles and Vita
New Star Wars Starfighter

Top Bottom