• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Gamescom press conference confirmed

Turkoop

Banned
Just received this mail, oh boy this gonna be awesome :)

a9Sy4Fb.png

Week day morning? Ugh, I wish these conferences could be on a Saturday or Sunday.

Already took a day off work for E3, won't be taking one for this.

I can't even remember what they showed last year. I think Shadow Realms was announced but that was cancelled.

Not expecting anything worthwhile. Probably just a fuckload of Battlefront.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm doubtful EA will show ME: Andromeda. They said it'll be fall 2015 before we actually see anything concrete about it.

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (some actual damn gameplay this time hopefully) and a new mode/map for Battlefront will be nice though.

Kolx

More Mass Effect plz, and this time how about an actual gameplay? you've been teasing the game for over a year now. It's time for some actual demonstration

Staf

Only title that is interesting to me by EA is ME. The good one with running on walls, not the shitty romance simulator in space. Hopefully we see more of it, couldn't care less about Star Wars.

I hope they announce that Battlefront Beta there :D I really want to play it so much.

Feels like everyone besides me played it already xD

I'm guessing that's when they'll add Dragon Age to the EA Access vault followed by an announcement that Hardline will be added this fall.

Sou Da

This conference is most likely going to be Battlefront, Fifa, and GW2 with a dash of Unravel and ME:C.

But what if Hoop Gawd interviews the Unravel dev?

Top Bottom