• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA making a "special announcement" at The Game Awards

What is EA's announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qassim

I wonder if it's related to this:

https://twitter.com/OriginInsider/status/540264039486480386

q6ITY7L.png

Eggbok

Makes sense, didn't some director from Uncharted get hired over there?

Yup Amy Hennig, plus 1313 fits perfectly with Visceral as well considering 1313 was a third person shooter and it's in space. That's right up their alley..

Muffdraul

Personally I want it to be Dead Space or Mirror's Edge related, but I have no delusions. It's Mass Effect. Or some other thing I couldn't care less about.

EDIT: I forgot about Hardline, I'd be down with that.

I can't wait until it's a Command & Conquer game we all really want that they'll eventually turn into a F2P multiplayer only game and then cancel.

again...sigh

BPoole

"We are pleased to confirm that we are no longer the most hated company in the industry. Our friends over at Ubisoft have generously made a company wide effort tyo ensure that they are hated by as many gamers as possible"

If it's not Mass Effect or Battlefront, then just don't bother EA.

And if it's Battlefield Hardline you can just leave that shit in the toilets backstage.

I hate to say this, but I have a feeling this is it, especially after EA hinted that it wanted to do some "major acquisitions".

I can only imagine the reaction.

?? Valve is worth a lot these days could EA even buy Valve? It is not that easy to buy a company, especially one that does not want to be bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom