• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: No new Battlefield for a couple of years, Battlefront 2 much bigger content wise

They should include all the Battlefront content in Battlefront 2.

Make a full game this time and I won't sell it after three weeks.

Jigorath

Banned
I hope this time the team actually goes back and plays the original Battlefront games so they can understand what made them special. The new Battlefront felt like a shallow imitation at best.

Good, I prefer Battlefront. I think it is fun as hell and would be even better if it had a campaign to enjoy.

I'm the opposite, I could care less about the star wars universe. Battlefront felt like a beta when I played it at release last year so I didn't give it a second thought.

I'm really hoping the next Battlefield will be a modern Battlefield game like BF4.

Mexen

Do the same with FIFA, yer bastards. Main title every two years with optional updates between releases.

Rizific

Fine with me. Yearly iterations can fuck right off. Excited for battlefront 2 based on what time I spent with the recent one. They nailed the atmosphere and sound design, just need deeper and more engaging gameplay.

If TF2 had done better, it would have made sense to do Battlefronts in odd years, with Battlefield/Titanfall alternating in the even years.

That would do a good job of exploiting the Star Wars shooter franchise without over-saturating the market, while giving Battlefield and Titanfall room to breathe and evolve between releases.

Kas

Battlefront 2 needs to have the CIS, or there will be no sale for me.

I loved the droids. Star Wars IS the robots for me.

jelly

Is it unrealistic to hope for an actual single player (possibly coop) campaign in Battlefront 2?

It would be cool if DICE could actually make a good single player campaign though, Bad Company games are passable at best. Bots, Horde mode would be better served.

Respawn Single Player games, yes please and they are doing a Star Wars game.

I'm the opposite, I could care less about the star wars universe. Battlefront felt like a beta when I played it at release last year so I didn't give it a second thought.

I'm really hoping the next Battlefield will be a modern Battlefield game like BF4.

Battlefront to me was such a disappointment that i have zero hype for the sequel. As for modern, weve been there so often in Battlefield that i would just stick to older battles.

I love the WW1 setting. No bullshit, no auto-locks, i love it.

Top Bottom