• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2019 - Viewing and Discussion Thread. June 8, 2019. 12:15 PM EST

Mista

Banned
3538518-ea-2019-e3-press-conference-livestream-promo123-thumb.jpg

Welcome NeoGAF to the EA PLAY 2019 viewing and discussion thread

t1560010500z1.png

What to expect from the show (all times in PDT):

• 9:15 am: Countdown to EA PLAY
  • 9:30am: Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order™
    • Hosted by online personality Greg Miller
  • 10:00am: Apex Legends
    • Hosted by commentator Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
  • 10:30am: Battlefield V
    • Hosted by online personality Julia Hardy and EA’s Adam Freeman
  • 11:00am: EA SPORTS FIFA
    • Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
  • 11:30am: EA SPORTS Madden NFL
    • Hosted by NFL Network’s Adam Rank
  • 12:00pm: The Sims 4

Where can you watch the show:

EA's Youtube Channel

EA's Twitch Channel

EA's Mixer Channel

Have a great time out :)

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
In it for Star Wars. I can't remember the last time I cared about anything EA-related though.

Aintitcool

Banned
Basically a conference about the new star wars game and how Anthem will be saved, also BFV is still worth buying too. EA's latest flops cost them a lot. I want to see them save their brand.

Typhares

Basically a conference about the new star wars game and how Anthem will be saved, also BFV is still worth buying too. EA's latest flops cost them a lot. I want to see them save their brand.

Wasn't there some news saying that anthem wouldn't be shown? It's just dead.
Anyway in for star wars, better be good EA has released subpar shit for a while now.

zenspider

2 and a half hours? 1 hours for already released GaaS with "online personalities"? That is grim. Looking forward to Star Wars and to see the EA Indie 2020 game, but fuck that's a hard ask to watch watch live.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That climbing looked like this could be similar to Uncharted? Third-person action/adventure with grand set pieces?

Color me intrigued.

jshackles

Not really believing EA when they say the new star wars is 100% single player, and has no microtransactions. They need Harrison Ford to come out on stage and confirm.

giphy.gif

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Nobody cares enough about EA to leak anything apparently. It is a sad sack lineup they've been reduced to isn't it? I'll still watch for Star Wars and Madden.

I wonder if one of these online personalities will say "Oh yeah, NBA Live and Need for Speed are coming out in a few months too."

Javthusiast

Banned
I may be getting tired of their games personally (Please give me a good Splinter Cell), but if you compare the games output of Ubisoft with the sad states of EA and Activision it's hilarious. xD

jshackles

Will def be watching the Star Wars part, probably skip the rest honestly. Glad they put it at the beginning.

jshackles

Welcome to the pre-show timer

Top Bottom