• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA rethinking madden pricing? Survey link inside

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
EA should just bundle Madden 2005 with NFL Street for $49.99. Bam! NFL Street will probably be $20 by that time anyway

Brannon

So they're worried about the price? Is this common sense seeping through? Be sure to watch this rare development in EA history in the coming weeks.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting.

EA could be a big player in changing industry pricing structure (lets face it, not every game deserves to be $50 even when a majority of them start there), A competitor like SEGA doing something really bold in the way of price points could provide some impeutus as EA will not let Madden slip lightly.

This could get really interesting :D :D

Fifty

From a business standpoint, while they have to be aware of all possible threats, no one has the right to say what they've been doing hasn't worked (in their favour)

Brannon

I made answers that would edge the price toward the low side. Hell if this works, I might buy my first sports game since Sega NFL2K DC, which was my first sports game ever. (damn it's been that long?)

Thank you for your willingness to participate in an InsightExpress hosted survey. Unfortunately, you are unable to view the survey because surveys require cookies, which are not currently enabled in your browser.
*skips survey*

pilonv1

I was hoping there was some way I could tell them that there must be Xbox live play for the PAL version. Still if it's cheaper I wont complain.

Top Bottom