• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA/Rockefellers indoctrinating youths to alien cults (demo pricing errors on Xbox)

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Oct 11, 2008
wait till you buy the demo $1 for each player to be on the field.. that's EA for you

Destroyah

Banned
Jun 10, 2014
both, UFC and FIFA are free for me. try restart your console using SETTINGS --> NETWORK --> ALTERNATE MAC ADRESS --> CLEAR --> RESTART

barit

May 5, 2014
Berlin, Germany
What the hell ? Is this true ? EA must be nuts. Fuck this awful company. I knew why I boycott them several years already. (except FIFA 14 but that was my last FIFA too)

Edit: I see it was an error but I still want to rant

TrueGrime

Banned
Dec 22, 2013
Earth.
both, UFC and FIFA are free for me. try restart your console using SETTINGS --> NETWORK --> ALTERNATE MAC ADRESS --> CLEAR --> RESTART
Tried.

Both still showing paid for me. I clicked on it for shits and giggles and it will definitely charge my credit card if I went a step further.

North America.

stitch512

Banned
Oct 28, 2013
I honestly did not believe you, but it was $6.99. Actually while typing this I double checked and it now says Free. So looks like it was an error.

WarpathDC

Oct 29, 2013
VA
I honestly did not believe you, but it was $6.99. Actually while typing this I double checked and it now says Free. So looks like it was an error.
ye oflittle faith. seems to be a glitch.

PES runs on the Fox engine so maybe Konami will have a paid demo too. ;)

Rivitur

Banned
Mar 14, 2014
das South
Someone buy this so you can see if they give you your money back or maybe a personal apology.
Make it a big deal and take it to Kotaku.

stitch512

Banned
Oct 28, 2013
This is clearly MS trying to bridge the gap between PS4 and Xbone in terms of $$. Next is full DRM and 24hr checks.

Joke

Fixed in Australia, showing Free now.

farisr

Nov 5, 2011
"Look. These are different times." - Peter Moore

Yes I know it's a pricing error

Crayons

Banned
Nov 27, 2009
What if it's not a mistake and EA wants to see how many idiots are willing to pay for it