• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sale on Xbox One - Includes Titanfall for $10, DA:I for $35

Chris1

Note: You need gold for these deals, if it's showing up the wrong price make sure you sign in and if the price still doesn't show up, then refresh the page.

I know a few people here have been waiting on a Titanfall sale or have been on the fence on DA:I, so hopefully they will see this post.

May pick up DA:I myself as I've only heard good things about it but part of me is telling me to wait until EA access

Justinh

damn, i got 22 clams in my microsoft last month, i'm guessing for some rewards thing, and I just spent it last night on REmaster. Had I waited i probably would've put it towards DA:I. I'm curious about that game.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
How "newb" friendly is titanfall for someone who doesnt play a ton of FPS?

It s good. There's grunts and spectres (see: bots) that you can farm to get your confidence up and contribute to the overall team score.

You'll cop it a little while you get acclimatised to parkouring like a crazy person, but once you get the hand of it and get a rhythm going, you won't know how you lived before it.

Bessy67

How "newb" friendly is titanfall for someone who doesnt play a ton of FPS?
Not too bad. It definitely has a learning curve and if you play it without using the traversal mechanics you'll likely have a bad time, but it's not too hard to pick up the traversal.

Never played Titanfall and new xbox one owner here. I had some money in my account, so titanfall ended up costing me $4.66. Am i stupid? Or was it worth $4.66?

Bessy67

Never played Titanfall and new xbox one owner here. I had some money in my account, so titanfall ended up costing me $4.66. Am i stupid? Or was it worth $4.66?
If you have even a passing interest in online shooters Titanfall for $4.66 out of pocket is the steal of the century.

That's tempting just to switch to digital on titanfall for that price.

Edit:GameStop gives $5 for titanfall lol
$9.42 if you have a Walmart that takes trades by you.

DJ_Lae

I know Dragon Age will look better on PS4...but I'll admit it's tempting to just buy the One version considering I already have my 6 hour trial downloaded.

ohlawd

amazing price for Titanfall. I'd pick up the season pass but good luck trying to get GAF members to team up -_-

most of these are on EA Access, right? I should really sign up...

Warablo

Battlefield seems tempting but I already got high rank and unlocks on the PS4.. Don't feel like doing that again.

Peggle seems good if that version contains the DLC..

Flux

Looks like getting EA access + Titanfall is the way to go for me.
If only NHL 15 was with access too.

Top Bottom