• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports UFC |OT| Bigger than FIFA

ron_bato

patch is now live for the ps4. it's about 1.15 GB.

Out of all the games I bought this generation, this has been the best in terms of giving content to players. The free support we got from the dev team (and EA) has locked in my day 1 buy of EA Sports UFC 2. Well done.

Loomba

patch is now live for the ps4. it's about 1.15 GB.

Out of all the games I bought this generation, this has been the best in terms of giving content to players. The free support we got from the dev team (and EA) has locked in my day 1 buy of EA Sports UFC 2. Well done.

Yep.

I must have put in about 200 or so hours by now.

At this point they have pretty much fixed everything I didn't like at the beginning. They could have made parrying harder to do/more risky tho.

VoxPop

Anyone still play? I'm pretty decent and would love to play with actual MMA fans. Recently started getting back into the game by playing online for the first time. Moving on up~

Anyone still play? I'm pretty decent and would love to play with actual MMA fans. Recently started getting back into the game by playing online for the first time. Moving on up~

If you're still up for some matches, I'm on PS4: Acebaldwin

Went back and played EA UFC today, it had been a good few months I hadn't played. Still got it though, I'm still making constant forward pressure - block holding - one dimensional opponents quit, so that's something. xD

My last victim :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOpa9_YVySw

IMACOMPUTA

I've been trying for 2 days to download my game face and its like EA has already abandoned this game. Any tips on making this POS work?
tumblr_n7pen7OU0x1rvo0tro1_500.gif

ty_hot

the game is old, but I am thinking about getting it because its stupidly cheap (in BR at least). does the online work well? I would play with a friend so I dont care if noone else is playing the game as long as we can play with each other... so is the netcode decent? or is it laggy?

Top Bottom