• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Early TRICO test footage (year+ old) -- READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3f...o-next-game-revealed/&feature=player_embedded

HD
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_10940_en.html

holy crap :O

and confirmation

Alpha_eX said:
So they finally showed this video, it's over a year old, can't wait to see what it looks like now, from what I hear, it's amazing. Wanted to post about this for so long but was asked kindly by my source not to say anything because at the time, few people had been shown the trailer.

This is old footage, very old.

Amir0x said:
This is early test footage from well over a year ago that was shown internally. This is not a trailer that would be shown at E3. This is not an indication that the game will be shown at this year's E3, or even this year's TGS.

This is just that test footage. All it confirms is that the game exists (duh!), and that it features a boy and a birdrat colossus that aids him.

The Music is from MILLER'S CROSSING, a 1990's Coen Brothers movie. Just a placeholder.

Enjoy.

Tremis

This man does his research.
wow, that was awesome.
also, near the end, underwater, you can see arrows embedded in the .... whatchamacallit...

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
All this time and just that? Hopefully yhey have gameplay at E3

Blader

That looked pretty real.

although I expect something terrible will happen to that animal during the game :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The art style on TRICO looks just like what ICO looked like. I mean the actual characters.

Great animation....this looks so good omg

For the record, Ueda said that his next game was going to be a cross between ICO and SoTC but with the essence of ICO. This matches that perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom