• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE X: GAME OF THE YEAR. AGAIN.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
 

bloke

Member
You bastard i made thread first :) ...but looks surprisingly awesome, come friday official site should open.
 
Sugarman said:
What are the chances of this being able to play in US machines?
I'd love to think that D3 is bringing it here themselves. I've skimmed that huge ass EDF2 thread and it looks like a game I'd like to play. Here's to hoping someone's interested in releasing here.
 

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh my ****ing god. Win.

This better have mother****ing online co-op, or no sale.
 
MightyHedgehog said:
I'd love to think that D3 is bringing it here themselves. I've skimmed that huge ass EDF2 thread and it looks like a game I'd like to play. Here's to hoping someone's interested in releasing here.

I'd love to import it the day it hits the JP market. I've not kept up with the region locks on 360, but certain games are regionless, right?
 

duckroll

Member
TheTrin said:
Oh my ****ing god. Win.

This better have mother****ing online co-op, or no sale.

 

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
AWESOME

i swear i'd buy a japanese 360 for this. and senkou no ronde. but mainly this. let's hope d3 releases it here or makes it region free and saves me from doing something abominably stupid.
 
drohne said:
AWESOME

i swear i'd buy a japanese 360 for this. and senkou no ronde. but mainly this. let's hope d3 releases it here or makes it region free and saves me from doing something abominably stupid.

Same here. I never got to play the others and this looks incredible. I NEED this game.
 

atomsk

Party Pooper
i will have this, i dont care how much i need to spend to make it happen

any idea around when it's supposed to come out?
 

LevelNth

Banned
That's looks pretty cool, especially since these games are the equivalent of only like $30 right? Man, another reason to get a 360... they're piling up.
 
LevelNth said:
That's looks pretty cool, especially since these games are the equivalent of only like $30 right? Man, another reason to get a 360... they're piling up.
This one will be a full-priced release. Aside from the framerate problems, I think the first game would have been worth full price, so this one will likely be the same.
 

duckroll

Member
jiji said:
This one will be a full-priced release. Aside from the framerate problems, I think the first game would have been worth full price, so this one will likely be the same.

You mean the SECOND game. :D
 

Tr4nce

Member
Have previous versions of this game ever made it to Europe?? I need a game like this :D

Reminds me of Body Harvest, although I'm not a big N64 fan.
 

Tr4nce

Member
duckroll said:
Welcome to the team, now you too can bravely fight countless invading alien forces until your untimely demise! :D

Yeah, thanks mate. But now I'm a bit confused. On the website of my local gameshop, there is a game called Monster Attack from 2003 and a game called Monster Attack Invasion which is said to be released september 1st 2006. But are these PAL versions???? Damn, I'm gonna get this one of it is PAL.

woot :)
 

duckroll

Member
Tr4nce said:
Yeah, thanks mate. But now I'm a bit confused. On the website of my local gameshop, there is a game called Monster Attack from 2003 and a game called Monster Attack Invasion which is said to be released september 1st 2006. But are these PAL versions???? Damn, I'm gonna get this one of it is PAL.

woot :)

Monster Attack Invasion is supposed to be EDF2, but while it was SUPPOSED to have been released ages ago, something must have happened with the distributor because there are no signs that it actually came out. Instead some other company announced EDF2 as Global Defense Force for the UK instead.

Oh and yes, all are PAL titles. :D
 
Chichikov said:
If EDF2 taught me anything, it that OMG MOTHER****ING GIANTS ANTS > Solid framerate.
Giant mutant spiders is the new 60 fps!

you win the thread. that is tag-worthy me thinks :lol
 

duckroll

Member
We should have *some* information, or at least better quality pics when the site countdown ends on the D3 page this Friday. :D
 
Top Bottom