• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Earthshattering: And the 8th Character for Killer Instinct on Xbox One is...Fulgore?!

IOnEI Falcon

Jul 14, 2010
www.rarethief.com
http://www.killerinstinctcentral.com/and-the-8th-confirmed-character-is-fulgore/

Looks like this Penny Arcade post leaked it.

Haines

Banned
Apr 21, 2013
Im out of the loop. Does a new charachter go up as DLC each of those other rmonths?

Kacho

Feb 22, 2011
Virginia
I don't understand the love for Cinder. It's Cinder...haha

Glad Fulgore is coming for sure. It's was pretty obvious, but nice to have it revealed. Gonna be a long wait for him.

shinobi602

Sep 28, 2010
www.twitter.com
I don't understand the love for Cinder. It's Cinder...haha

Glad Fulgore is coming for sure. It's was pretty obvious, but nice to have it revealed. Gonna be a long wait for him.
He was probably my favorite character. I loved his flying charge-dash maneuver (like Raiden's flying charge).

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
May 18, 2009
www.sabworks.com
I'll give them props for including a lot of the big draws in S1. We pretty much got one of everything significant in KI1: Beast, Elemental creature, Super Science, Normal Humans, the requisite female, a horror / popular movie themed adversary, a minority of Color... Not bad.

Combo, Cinder, Riptor, Maya, Kim Wu, and Tusk fans seem to have to wait until S2. With space for 2 new character, or the bosses of old (which I don't exactly think many care THAT much about...). The actually match up pretty well VS the types we've gotten now... we pretty much got the more popular / more unique version of each type within season 1.

HoodWinked

Jun 30, 2010
Earth
its going to be difficult to please everyone. i can see fulgore having a drastic update from his KI1+2 art.

brandonh83

Banned
Jun 26, 2005
Fulgore might get me to buy an Xbox One at some point. I love Fulgore and it's been too damn long.

sixteen-bit

Aug 16, 2006
ftfy

Not trying to be that guy but... announcing a well known character of the franchise is a little far from earthshattering, right?

Some people thought they were holding him back for Season 2 to keep future interest high.

Leflus

Jun 4, 2011
Ultra c-c-c-character leak.

They'll reveal the 8th character when they release a full trailer for Spinal, right?