• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA's E3 lineup announced

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So Brutal Legend and Mass Effect 2 has my attention, don't care much about the rest. Looks like they're tied with Sega for me.

dk_

Haunted said:
Holy shit, that's a lot of games I'm interested in.
  • Brütal Legend
  • Dead Space Extraction
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis
  • Fight Night Round 4
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Need for Speed NITRO
  • Need for Speed SHIFT
  • Spore Hero
You're not interested in FIFA 10? Wtf is wrong with you?

smh

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Dragon Age™: Origins

Award-winning RPG developer, BioWare™ invites players to experience their deepest RPG to date. For thousands of years, the Grey Wardens have been the guardians of the land. Now with an ancient evil on the rise again, it is up to players to unite the shattered lands and slay the corrupted dragon known as the Archdemon. In Dragon Age: Origins, players must make ruthless decisions and be willing to sacrifice their friends and loved ones for the greater good of mankind. At E3 2009, BioWare will be debuting one of the deadliest creatures in the game and will reveal how romance can have a significant impact on the adventure.

-- Platforms – PC, Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3

-- Ship Date – Fall 2009

-- ESRB – Rating Pending

Oh dear god. It's shitty enough. Dont let it infect the rest of the story.

Nizz

I'm most interested in Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 1943, Need for Speed: Shift and Dante's Inferno.

I didn't play the first one, but I'm also curious about Army of Two: 40th day. I hope Blim gets a lot of footage of these games I mentioned! ;)

Mrbob said:
This response made me laugh out loud. :lol

Maybe EA will announce the TTWO buyout at E3. :p
Well, I try to keep my game playing pretty non partisan. Most of that line-up doesn't interest me much except I am very interested in Brütal Legend™. Tim Schafer & Jack Black FTMFW. And NHL is always good.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Crazy deja vu over the Dragon Age precis being almost word-for-word accurate to the E3 anecdote Brian Fargo told me six years ago about hearing the same ancient evil pitch over and over.

"It was like something out of a mockumentary about our industry. It’s unbelievable we’re doing the same things every time."

So much for the new shit.

Minsc

Gold Member
Dragon Age + Mass Effect 2 are the only guaranteed purchases on that list for me. We'll see with the rest of them.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Efecto en Masa Dos!

meh to the rest (except, Army of Two, Dragon Age and Brutal Legend)

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Good start EA, but where's my mystery MIKAMI/SUDA game!!?

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Jmac71 said:
No Star Wars: The Old Republic? Oh well...

There's actually a confirmed appearance by BioWare that they were/are working on an E3 demo that will show the world what TOR truly looks like. Bio has said that people will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm excited.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
weak line up?
Damn, what kind of games do you people play.

They got a bit of everything up there. And that even aint all their cards. Impressive new EA is impressive.

benjipwns

Banned
speculawyer said:
Too embarrassed to show NBA Live? :lol
I'm going to go with "Blimblim accidentally cut it out when he had to separate it into two parts." It would come in between the two alphabetically.

But maybe not, who knows?

Top Bottom