• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easiest 1000 gamerscore ever?

JdFoX187

Banned
:lol Wow

That's actually rather amusing. I've, admittedly, played "achievement whore" games like TMNT and King Kong, but nothing like that.

Gowans

I saw this is a shop today, it looks aweful but my god no effort into the achievements at all, there is FIVE!!! I thought MS had a minimum and all just based off combat YUK.

Is this some PS2 port to 360?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Jeez, who developed this game? Put a little thought or creativity into the Achievements, come on...

At least I'll know the reason why if I ever see this game on anyone's Gamercard...

Costanza said:
I think it's based on some anime.

I looked it up, it's a Saturday morning type cartoon.

looks like ass, but at least Microsoft is releasing more games that the younger crowd might enjoy.

Snaku

Banned
I was gonna say TMNT...but woah.

Being the huge Avatar fan that I am, I'll probably pick it up from the $20 bin some day.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
NBA 2K6, you have been replaced.

By the way, for thhose of you who don't know, NBA 2K6 WAS the easiest before that.

You could get 1000 in one 10 minute game of basketball as Miami Heat.

Stopsign said:
Just saying, Avatar is an awesome anime, and a lot of people on this board will agree with me. I think Amirox loves it too.

That's cool.

"Achievement whores, increase your numbers!"

Hopefully the writing in the actual cartoon is slightly better than the short clip of the game.

Stitch

Gold Member
266271191792248061.jpg

Stopsign said:
Just saying, Avatar is an awesome anime, and a lot of people on this board will agree with me. I think Amirox loves it too.

nope

I find it odd how the person who made the video doesn't realize he's playing the game at 480p 'full-screen' on a widescreen set. You can tell the image is stretched when he accesses the guide button.

I don't know why I noticed that.

I guess it's further proof that outside of GAF, nobody actually has seen HD content on their 360 :lol

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
C- Warrior said:
I find it odd how the person who made the video doesn't realize he's playing the game at 480p 'full-screen' on a widescreen set. You can tell the image is stretched when he accesses the guide button.

I don't know why I noticed that.

I guess it's further proof that outside of GAF, nobody actually has seen HD content on their 360 :lol

Or he had cheap 480i capture equipment to provide a direct feed since HD captures costs in the hundreds.

Roat

Banned
So some of you guys are going to go out and spend money renting this so that your Gamerscore - a completely useless number - will go up a full THOUSAND points?

Do uh, people notice it? When you go online next does someone in your friends list say "Hey buddy, that Gamescore looks a little bigger, nice work! You must have worked hard for that!"

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Call me stupid, but doesn't the game show him loading up 'Book Two', so, surely there would have been a Book One first, so I don't think it's as easy as this video makes out.

Snaku

Banned
cjelly said:
Call me stupid, but doesn't the game show him loading up 'Book Two', so, surely there would have been a Book One first, so I don't think it's as easy as this video makes out.

Stupid.

The game is based off of season two, which is refered to as Book Two: Earth in the show.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I bet a lot of stores are going to be wondering why people rent this game and then bring it back an hour later with nary a complaint.

Zzoram

This is the way to get huge rental and decent sales numbers on crappy license games.

That being said, Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best cartoon I've ever watched. No other modern cartoon has such a complex story arc and such developed characters.

john tv

LOL. Until now I thought buying games with easy achievements just to up your gamerscore was lame, but if this is real, I think I want it. One of those "so bad it's good" type things. :lol

calder

gregor7777 said:
Hopefully the writing in the actual cartoon is slightly better than the short clip of the game.
It's not one of the best written cartoon's out there, it's one of the better written TV shows going period.

Top Bottom