• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverKwai

I was just having a bit of fun with the shoe thing. I didn't expect people to actually get upset. I won't do it anymore.

Don't let them change who you are, man. Acquiescing to the vox populi only shows them that they can demand things of you. Ben Moore needs to be unadulterated. Ben Moore needs to be free, to do what he wants, any old time!

SeanTSC

I was just having a bit of fun with the shoe thing. I didn't expect people to actually get upset. I won't do it anymore.

I don't think people here get really "upset" about that kind of stuff, Ben. You should just keep having fun with stuff if you feel like it.

I don't really want to play favorites, because I absolutely love and adore every single member of EZA, but you've been my favorite for a long time Ben. I don't want to see you hold yourself back!

Also Sophie should be an official member if she isn't already.

PepperedHam

Just got around to watching the Nioh stream. That was a really really fun stream. Was a great companion to playing through the demo myself, which is awesome by the way. Stopped for the night right about at the part Ben got to on stream. Ben is a great streamer by the way, really fun and engaging to watch.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Daaaamn you Kyle!!
I regret my Digimon Cyber Sleuth purchase...... in a good way(well also bad way xD).
It actually reminds that I want to get back into Pokemon really bad but can't because the slow UI and cumbersome menus kill me.
I mean come on I heard they only introduced drag and drop and multi select for the Pokemon PC in OR/AS.
Lets hope the new DQ Monsters turns out great given they allow shrinking monsters.

So I guess also thanks Kyle! For making me curios about Digimon and making me remember that I really like monster collecting RPGs.

The Ben Moore Story

hrQbFa4.gif

Be honest with me Ben, how much did you even play The Hundred Knight?

And don't tell me you bought the Revival Edition later on.

mishakoz

After the technical difficulties this has turned into a really great Q&A, the guys have such great chemistry.

I misunderstood tho what it was about. I got the impression it was a live Q&A where they would be interacting with patrons on hangouts.

Side note. Any 50 tiers receive their "fanmail"? Kyle says he sent his out but I haven't seen anything yet.

I misunderstood tho what it was about. I got the impression it was a live Q&A where they would be interacting with patrons on hangouts.

Side note. Any 50 tiers receive their "fanmail"? Kyle says he sent his out but I haven't seen anything yet.

I just got an email from Damiani

And they have a tumblr account? Auctopus submit your awesome banners

El-Suave

Is the Q&A archived somewhere? I wasn't around when it took place and would really like to check it out. The Patreon site takes me to Google+ but I can't find it on there.

Kneefoil

It actually reminds that I want to get back into Pokemon really bad but can't because the slow UI and cumbersome menus kill me.
I mean come on I heard they only introduced drag and drop and multi select for the Pokemon PC in OR/AS.

I don't know if they changed any of the PC operations in ORAS, but drag & drop has definitely been a feature since HGSS, and multi-select has been a thing since B2W2. Admittedly though, the latter really should've been introduced a lot earlier, and the Pokémon you pick have to be adjacent to each other (you draw a box, and the Pokémon inside that box get selected).

I do agree, however that some of the menus in Pokémon games really need improvement - and that in some ways they have in fact gotten worse. Most notably, the way items are categorized in your bag in XY is worse than it is in HGSS IMO.

Edit: Multiselect was actually introduced in B2W2, not XY. Just checked.

Is the Q&A archived somewhere? I wasn't around when it took place and would really like to check it out. The Patreon site takes me to Google+ but I can't find it on there.

If you click the link in the most recent post, it goes straight to the video page. You'll need to skip the first 30 minutes or so as we had a hard time figuring out all the settings. We're thinking about making a separate post with a cleaner version of the archive.

wmlk

I don't know if they changed any of the PC operations in ORAS, but drag & drop has definitely been a feature since HGSS, and multi-select has been a thing since XY. Admittedly though, the latter really should've been introduced a lot earlier, and the Pokémon you pick have to be adjacent to each other (you draw a box, and the Pokémon inside that box get selected).

I do agree, however that some of the menus in Pokémon games really need improvement - and that in some ways they have in fact gotten worse. Most notably, the way items are categorized in you bag in XY is worse than it is in HGSS IMO.

The bag in HGSS was SO GOOD. HGSS UI felt like such a step up after DPPt.

Auctopus

Had a fun idea for Blood's current "Link's Awakening" play-through so I thought I'd do one even though it doesn't have an official day/time (as far as I know)!

bloodlinksawakeningj0kkb.jpg

Had a fun idea for Blood's current "Link's Awakening" play-through so I thought I'd do one even though it doesn't have an official day/time (as far as I know)!

bloodlinksawakeningj0kkb.jpg

I wonder if he will play the DX version or the original?

Also, really happy to see the Podcast back. GT Time was one of my favorite things from Gametrailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom