• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daggoth

Which episode did "kill yourself" come from? I must have missed that.
Week 17, just after 27 minutes. He neglected to switch the music type and was explaining that there's no way to reset in Tetris, you have to kill yourself. It goes on for a while.

Karu

Toaster strudel? Pop Tarts?

They both look like garbage...how about going to a real bakery lol...

Yeah, some new Eorzean Allies, love that show. Secret group stream weapon of EZA 8)

-MD-

Toaster Strudel are boring pastries that are no where near as good as the commercials make them look

Pop Tarts are always exactly as expected without having to waste time toasting and making a mess with frosting

Toaster Strudels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pop Tarts.

Budi

I really like Ian bringing all these guests to Easy Update. Sarah Elmaleh was delightul on her first appearance too.

Karu

Huber was the one who finally made me The Banner Saga and...

it's pretty much perfect. Music. Art. Story and characters. Combat. Choice and Ressource-management. Everything.

demu

7JsI28a.png

Welp, that sucks. But if the sound is fine, why not just upload an audio only episode for once? Wouldn't mind that.

mcw

7JsI28a.png

Welp, that sucks. But if the sound is fine, why not just upload an audio only episode for once? Wouldn't mind that.

Could not agree more. Re-recording any podcast is always a bad thing for the audience, as you can't get that initial enthusiasm back. Re-recording when the content is actually available in a usable form seems wasteful.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
We don't have the audio either. Of course we would use it if we did.

Ya done brought yokai back wit ya.

plz don't be too mad at yourself or whatever

frametrap when

AlucardGV

Banned
We don't have the audio either. Of course we would use it if we did.

i'll forgive you if you livestream yourself singing all the yakuza 5 karaoke songs

for MACHINE GUN KISS the dance is mandatory

Could not agree more. Re-recording any podcast is always a bad thing for the audience, as you can't get that initial enthusiasm back. Re-recording when the content is actually available in a usable form seems wasteful.

just change the arguments
next frametraps 3 hours of anime discussions

Finally got around to the CoJ from a few weeks ago. Launching a general comment on twitch streaming vs youtube, apologies if this is a rehash:

As a user, the twitch experience now is night and day from where it was a few months ago. Their html5 player is a huge improvement, at least for me personally. I don't think youtube is particularly better in any way now, apart from the obvious "it's another option" -- but I don't know how helpful that actually would be.

tl;dr: don't change anything, IMO

I hope Frame Trap is just going to be 2+ hours of Ben sitting, talking to the camera about his trip to Japan, with that infectious smile he gets when he talks about something he really enjoys.

Karu

Oho, Frame Trap live?!

Monday, September 26th
5PM PT - 7PM PT | Please Look Forward To It
Live Podcast

According to Twitch shedule - it's not on the website's shedule!

Drencrom

So this is old but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who missed it, but Kyle wrote a script for a final Final Bosman episode.

We really are The Final Bosmans.

I don't want to sound overdramatic, but we really lost something when The Final Bosman ended.

I miss Kyle doing his own show with his personal rants/musings, his weird skits and "lore" etc. Bosman at Home should've been the successor but it never really never took off and now it's dead. Nowadays, Kyle is basically just doing EZA streams, podcasts and whatever he's doing at Youtube Gaming. It's sad that basically all the shows and segments from GT survived after the closure except the show that put GT on the map (again) for me back in early 2013. It's just hard to believe that I watched and looked forward to his show every week for almost 3 years and then it just disappeared.

I'm not even sure if it is Kyle that don't have the ambition or wants to do his own show anymore or if it's that he just don't have the time or money to do so, but it's a damn shame... The Final Bosman was my favorite gaming show and there's no substitute.

Mikey Jr.

Oho, Frame Trap live?!

Monday, September 26th
Live Podcast

I'll watch for an hour guys, but the debates are on an hour later. How the hell can I miss that?

Oho, Frame Trap live?!

Monday, September 26th
Live Podcast

It's not one of our podcasts. Damiani's hosting another channel's FF XIV thing.

Maiar_m

Brandon was great at playing the character. I loved it. I loved the others as well. Huber's "I'm sorry for lashing out" was a great catch phrase.

Yes, so much yes. Fiasco works much better for me than TTE because of the format (self-contained stories), and that was a really good time.

Yes, so much yes. Fiasco works much better for me than TTE because of the format (self-contained stories), and that was a really good time.

Yeah, I don't watch TTE because there's so many hours of episodes I'd need to go through to catch up, so the self-contained Fiasco's are great. Brandon was brilliant on the last one, as were Huber, Kyle and Ian at points. Brandon's done some improv before, hasn't he? I think I remember him mentioning it once and that would explain why he seemed like he was in his element.

Anywho, I watched Kingsglaive last night and found myself agreeing with the crew that it's a mess. I'm wondering if the delay kinda screwed it over though and it's better served as a two hour FFXV prologue. If so and FFXV turns out well, I might end up liking it in hindsight.

Anywho, I watched Kingsglaive last night and found myself agreeing with the crew that it's a mess. I'm wondering if the delay kinda screwed it over though and it's better served as a two hour FFXV prologue. If so and FFXV turns out well, I might end up liking it in hindsight.

That's exactly what it is. It's the events that happen while Noctis and co. begin their road trip to Altissia.

I liked it, but I knew going in what it was because I've been following XV news closely for the last few years.

Kasper

Hopefully Ian will be doing Fiasco eps (or other fun improv-based games if there are any) every few months on Easy Update going forward. It's not a show I feel a need to watch every week, but every once in awhile is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom