Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

Uncharted is definitely not for me nowadays (I did enjoy 2 though), but I thought Chloe (red shirt) looked kind out of place in the footage. I think it was the bright red and bright blue clothing. It seems off to me.

Ahhh, just the Huber Syndrome I was hoping for.
Summerslam hype(?)

Lmao, their rant about Corbin/Cena without having seen SD.

Edit: I just wish one day Brad and Huber will talk about the Omega/Okada trilogy or the G1 :(

Spoiler: it will never happen
Would looove to hear their thoughts on the trilogy should they watch them. Such good matches.

Lmao, their rant about Corbin/Cena without having seen SD.

Edit: I just wish one day Brad and Huber will talk about the Omega/Okada trilogy or the G1 :(

Spoiler: it will never happen

Edit 2: The Mahal/Nakamura rant...Brad is one of us.

Just want to chime in and say I enjoyed the latest Friend Code. I like the idea of them doing a full playthrough of something on stream and then doing a more in depth discussion on a podcast of their overall impressions. I think it's a good way to look at retro games in particular, especially when they compare their thoughts to then vs now.

Maybe something to do for the Hall of Greats entries.

I really haven't been as active as I should be in these EZA threads considering how much I still watch these guys, so here I am. Gotta at least make a post while it's still fresh.

L&R <3