• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

BBboy20

I get the feeling EZA don’t want to have any politics on their site, which I get because they are a gaming site. However, part of the alt right and gamer gate politics is to stifle or silence discussion. Because if people can’t talk about wage gaps, under representation, and many other inequalities that are seen as political then the gamer gaters are getting exactly what they want. I fear that is what is now going to happen to this site.

Ps gamer gaters are one of the main reasons politics is inseparable from gaming now, and then those same people are then going to turn around and say keep it out of gaming forums.
jontroncombo4zuqz.png

B.O.O.M

Hey, thanks for everyone wanting an invite. We're still trying to organize everything with it, so if you would like one, and haven't got in, quote me and we'll get them too you when we can.

Hey guys, if you don't mind I would like a discord invite as well. I don't really post much here but I lurk this thread a lot. I watch the EZA content a lot too so would be nice to continue. Thank you

LycanXIII

Thanks for your patience, invites are slowly going out. We don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

Edit:

Hey everyone. Just been working some stuff out.

So as not to take forever dishing out individual invites, if you would like to be invited, just add and message 5[SPOILE[/SPOILER] on Discord WITH your GAF name, and we'll go from there.

Sorry for holding anyone up!

EDIT: Sorry, edited the numbers for the name. Sorry.

Second EDIT: If you couldn't send a message, go ahead and try again. I should be able to get messages now.

I think this would probably go more smoothly if some of us posted their Twitter handles to get around the PM limitations.
My handle is @jhakai . Thanks. :)

Naythan

Just letting y'all know since it's getting late where I am that there are a few mods helping things get started over at the EZAGAF discord and we are vetting people to make sure they aren't trolls and sending out DMs. Obviously it might take a minute with the limitations but it's being handled.

Deimo5

So this discord server is new and different to the already existing EZA one?

Would like an invite please.

Hey, thanks for everyone wanting an invite. We're still trying to organize everything with it, so if you would like one, and haven't got in, quote me and we'll get them too you when we can.

abrack08

So this discord server is new and different to the already existing EZA one?

Thankfully yes. Just popped into the EZA discord for the first time ever and immediately saw someone call a character they thought was a girl a "trap." Not what I was expecting in an EZA channel.

LycanXIII

Not sure if anyone is able to send invites right now, but we do have a list of everyone that asked, so just don't get banned in the mean time.

Edit:

Hey everyone. Just been working some stuff out.

So as not to take forever dishing out individual invites, if you would like to be invited, just add and message
on Discord WITH your GAF name, and we'll go from there.

Sorry for holding anyone up!

EDIT: Sorry, edited the numbers for the name. Sorry.

Second EDIT: If you couldn't send a message, go ahead and try again. I should be able to get messages now.

I would love an invite! I'm going to miss y'all. :( I still haven't decided if I'm going to continue lurking here or not, but I have read this thread every day since the beginning. The original Final Bosman thread got me into GT and I've been along for the wild ride ever since.

Thank you for all the laughs and memories.

Mista Koo

I'd rather we move to that new place, "the button on retro consoles that isn't power" "another word for age."

Edit: Turns out it's not specified who's behind that beyond "ex-gaffers."

But for now a Discord invite would be nice.

Auctopus

Axass already sent me one whilst I was asleep but it’s expired so if someone could send me another, that’d be great.

Or add me straight from Discord? ‘Auctopus #5997’

BBboy20

Thankfully yes. Just popped into the EZA discord for the first time ever and immediately saw someone call a character they thought was a girl a "trap." Not what I was expecting in an EZA channel.
Thyvan makes art work for EZA.

Prominent people in this community are very questionable.

Chaeotic

Neo Member

Hey there fellow Allies! Long time lurker, would also love a invite. Member over on the EA forums as well, the more places to keep the l+r rolling the better :)

Auctopus

Thyvan makes art work for EZA.

Prominent people in this community are very questionable.

This is why I’m more interested in a GAF EZA discord. Normally, I’d think it were counter productive to create a separate discord but I’ve been hopping in and out of the main discord for the last few days and there’s always snarky comments about GAF members drifting in to the Discord and how the Mods are going to be ‘strict’ with them (which is funny cause the OP of this thread has been in it longer than most of them).

Plus, I’ve seen their moderation first hand on both discord and Twitch and i’d rather not have to deal with their “GAF is the dark side of the internet” mentality. Especially if one of them’s a gator anyway.

dickroach

there's 3 mods, and they set it so they're the only ones that can invite for now, and I think they're all asleep :\
y'all are gonna have to wait a bit

Giever

Hey, I've been following EZA for awhile but never really part of the GAF community. Now that all this nonsense has happened I'd like to have a few groups I can drop in on, so I'd really appreciate an invite, thanks!

Dmax3901

In the very brief time I've been at the EZA forums I discovered it's not somewhere I wanna hang my hat. Too much sweeping of difficult but important topics under the rug. And a pervasive anti-gaf sentiment.

It seems like the most frequent posters there are of the ilk that the youtube comments are.

Karu

Didn't know we should quote this, but yeah, would love an invite!

JayBabay

I'd like an invite as well please. I don't post in here but I lurk here and keep up with EZA content regularly.

Top Bottom