• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

Visceir

Figured the first days would be like that.

Listened to some Friend Code yesterday, would be fun if Damiani could somehow turn the 'Dear Nintendo' thing into a 'Dear EZA' thing and include some listener questions.

every thread is just people jumping on their own discord if you look around

i guess there won't be left much of this thread

GAF right now:

EmotionalRedBaiji-small.gif

Erevador

I just caught some of Huber's Evil Within 2 playthrough! I'm looking forward to marching through the rest of it over a few days.
His love of survival horror is beautiful. That playthrough (what I saw of it) is an insane marathon. I hopped in the chat in order to tell the allies where to grab some high grade weapon parts and made Huber laugh about hot coffee and San Andreas.

Legendary stream.

Hey, could someone send me an invite to the EZAGaf discord? I didn't post much around here but I lurked a lot and really enjoyed the conversations. I sent Shady a PM earlier but haven't heard back yet.

Sorry if this has been answered a bajillion times. But I'm really trying to leave this place behind for that sweet, sweet ResetEra. But I remember someone was saying to just stay put and don't get banned so they can figure out how to migrate people. Has this developed any further?

Wanting to start fresh so badly :(

Sorry if this has been answered a bajillion times. But I'm really trying to leave this place behind for that sweet, sweet ResetEra. But I remember someone was saying to just stay put and don't get banned so they can figure out how to migrate people. Has this developed any further?

Wanting to start fresh so badly :(

It got too big at that point, general registration soon.

kromeo

Don't know how it's done exactly, but if there's a means of joining Reset Era by invite then keep me in mind folks!

I didn't realise the discords were so active, really wish I'd got in on them earlier but looks like I'm locked out of them and the new site for now

I didn't realise the discords were so active, really wish I'd got in on them earlier but looks like I'm locked out of them and the new site for now
I literally didn't know Discord existed 😆
I mostly hung out on OT and Gaming news and threads. The new place is so nice, can't wait to go back to posting :)

ShadyK54

Hey, could someone send me an invite to the EZAGaf discord? I didn't post much around here but I lurked a lot and really enjoyed the conversations. I sent Shady a PM earlier but haven't heard back yet.

Can I get an invite to the EZA Gaf Discord?

Please send me your tags in a PM. Things were moving fast on my end yesterday.

For now, if anyone that's around happens to pop in and see the posts, just know that after this I'll stop posting here, as I'm settled in to the new place. If anyone wants in the server at the last minute, send me your tags & I'll take care of it from there.

I'll keep an eye on my emails for PM's, but that's pretty much it. Loved posting in these OT's, but it's time to move on to the new one.

Hope to see some of the ones that couldn't make it the first time over there & posting!

Budi

Hold on tight people! Hopefully everyone here who wants to join the new OT gets there soon enough. But I'll be atleast peeking here too, feels bad to leave so many people behind. GT/EZA community here was the main force pushing me for an account.

Yonafunu

Does this Discord get RE invites? I'd like to join regardless, but the only other Discord I managed to join doesn't get invites for now.

Budi

Does this Discord get RE invites? I'd like to join regardless, but the only other Discord I managed to join doesn't get invites for now.
We aren't vetted, so atleast for right now it's a no. We are quite small and also were late to create the discord.

El-Suave

An invite to the EZA discord would be greatly appreciated. I‘m getting old and totally missed the discord train so far. This has been my main thread in the community section and it‘d be lovely to keep the L&R going somewhere else.

demu

Discord is a whole new world to me and apparently I already missed out on a code which was valid for just 10 minutes. :/
I hope they just open registration for everyone, but I somehow doubt it's gonna be soon.

Budi

Discord is a whole new world to me and apparently I already missed out on a code which was valid for just 10 minutes. :/
I hope they just open registration for everyone, but I somehow doubt it's gonna be soon.
Yeah, as an European I stayed up like 6 in the morning yesterday to ensure I don't miss something critical. It paid off, but I also overslept because of it. So it had it's price. Didn't get a code but got in during the open registeration period.

demu

Hasney posted a code in Discord but deleted it right away. Don't know why, though. Whatever, they'll open registration for everyone soon according to their Twitter.

Hasney

Amazingly I've not been banned after my post in the WWE 2k18 OT, but since I'm not, just wanna let you guys that aren't on the Discord know that the last wave of invites just went out to vetted communities (we weren't one of them), but open registration should be happening soon.

https://twitter.com/ReseteraForum/status/923673902110466048

Hasney posted a code in Discord but deleted it right away. Don't know why, though. Whatever, they'll open registration for everyone soon according to their Twitter.

One was posted earlier in the day so I thought it was cool, but apparently we caught heat for it as we weren't verified, so I was asked to pull it.

demu

One was posted earlier in the day so I thought it was cool, but apparently we caught heat for it as we weren't verified, so I was asked to pull it.
Oh, okay. Well, I guess I was fast enough. Waiting for the confirmation mail right now.

On a side note: 2 more posts and I'm not a junior anymore. Woo-fucking-hoo!

Amazingly I've not been banned after my post in the WWE 2k18 OT, but since I'm not, just wanna let you guys that aren't on the Discord know that the last wave of invites just went out to vetted communities (we weren't one of them), but open registration should be happening soon.

https://twitter.com/ReseteraForum/status/923673902110466048

Thanks for the update, Hasney! See you on the otherside.

Top Bottom