• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eat Them (PSN) - Screens (E3 2010)

206h0rc.jpg

Aquatongue my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sod
You see, it's only me.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
BeeDog said:
Wow, where did this come from? Looks pretty cool, nice cartoon style. Any idea who the developer is?

I couldn't find out who is developing it. The graphics look awesome.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Dwayne

Loving the look and the idea, just from the trailer though, the "eat" animation looks to take way too long, I wouldn't be surprised if it held up gameplay.

kassatsu

Banned
Had the chance to interview Fluffy Logic about the game. Seems like the UK PlayStation page is lying. There is no network play atm.

Eat Them! is going to feature 2 player local multiplayer – so 2 players on the same machine – co-op and head-to-head modes. Other types of multiplayer are being considered, but as yet local play is our main development focus.

Top Bottom