• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eating stuff straight out of the can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Eating some chili right out of the can, tastes and feels good man. Anyone else ever do this with canned food?

yeah, i tried it with a can of Chef Boyardee once. Didn't care for it, too....cold, i guess?

Does eating vienna sausages out of the can count? Cause those were awesome lol

- J - D -

You know the best way for a movie to get me to sympathize with its characters? Show them eating from a can. It's so sad. The world has ended and they'll never know how to use a fork or a bowl ever again.

whip+cream.gif

The only way son.

Jack_AG

Banned
Spinach like fucking Popeye. OK not like Popeye, I can't just squeeze the can but I did use an opener and fork. I love spinach... Usually fresh in a salad but I needed to be manly with soggy-canned goodness once.

I eat a bunch out of the can. Camping? Pull the wrapper, crack open the can and place that sucker on hot ash for a few to warm up your meal. Grab it with a glove and grab your fork.

- J - D -

Canned tuna salad when I was lazy.

spin_prod_ec_782963501

Also, technically every time you drink a soda from a can, unless you're weird and need to pour it into a glass first.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Last weekend i sliced some of skin off of my knuckle opening a can. Fun times. Went to urgent care.

Zaetus

Neo Member
Only as a last resort. Eating anything out of the can has a can taste to it. Especially Chunky Soup.

G_Berry

Banned
I eat baked beans straight from the can all the time.

I can't stand the taste of them when they are cooked for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom