• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eb games listed Kingdom Hearts III for the NX?

Oh man, I know it's just a rumor but this is hype all around. Even more eager now to see wtf the NX is, and what KHIII's timeline will look like.

MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH, ARE WE GONNA GET UTADA HIKARU TO RETURN WITH A NEW KH THEME?

xKqI6rp.jpg

PLS

FelipeMGM

Apparently BY2K and a few other gaffers on Twitter noted the listing only existed for a few minutes before being taken down.

Hmmm, that is interesting. Would be cool to see them talk about it then.

There is no reason to doubt them in this case, its just that fake listings appear all the time, when only pics are show, It gets less beliavable to me on a first reaction basis.

Anyway, like other gaffers said, if the NX can run stuff like this, there is no reason to not release all Square games on the platform.

Oh man, I know it's just a rumor but this is hype all around. Even more eager now to see wtf the NX is, and what KHIII's timeline will look like.

MORE IMPORTANTLY THOUGH, ARE WE GONNA GET UTADA HIKARU TO RETURN WITH A NEW KH THEME?

xKqI6rp.jpg

PLS

At PSX there will be a full 4+ minute trailer of KH3 with a full Utada song like they had with KH2 and BBS.

And they will reveal the release to be February of 2017. It's happening.

Neoxon

As much as I'd love for this to be true, I'm gonna have to go with #TeamFake on this one.

That's not to say that KH3 won't ever hit the NX (even though I have my doubts), I just don't think this specific listing is real.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
In the other NX thread I wrote that I believed, due to a 301 Moved Permanently response from what I thought was the URL to this product, the game had been featured on the site but then removed. Now I am not so sure about this as the response appears to have been an error on my part.

Mortemis

Banned
KH3 on the NX?..

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Not saying this is real, but if it was what's so funny about it?

KH has been on Nintendo handhelds for a long time, and it's not like it's running on a godawful engine like luminous anymore. If Nintendo is supporting unreal engine (which it obviously should) then it's not a tall task.

Spectone

Its fake here is how to tell. Zoom into the top left of the image and notice that Nintendo NX and Kingdom Hearts III fonts are one pixel out. Their real site has those fonts aligned exactly.

AgeEighty

I don't believe retail listings; they blink in and out for a long list of reasons that don't always have to do with a product actually existing.

That said, what I've seen of KH3 didn't look so advanced that it's not feasible to see a version, even if it's not 1:1 with PS4, on the hardware NX is rumored to have.

Its fake here is how to tell. Zoom into the top left of the image and notice that Nintendo NX and Kingdom Hearts III fonts are one pixel out. Their real site has those fonts aligned exactly.

Yup, this post is correct.

Go and compare yourself with the real page, the names are properly aligned there. I call fake too.

dtm808

Do not know the validity on this but KH3 on NX is 100% possible just given how good the relationship is between Ninty and SE lately. (Cloud, DQ localizations, etc)

With things like this. No link then it's a fake.

Anyone can make a fake site or edit existing ones on their end or photoshop a pic.

Tratorn

KH3 was always a given imo, even if this screen is fake.

- Kingdom Hearts is a big 3rd IP with a guaranteed large audience on Nintendo platforms.
- Not a too demanding game, it should be nicely scalable.
- UE4.
- SE is already supporting the platform.

Rellik

Yes, but we don't even really know what it is yet, or what its name is. Just seems silly to start taking pre-orders for it before it's officially revealed to the public.

I had a PS4 pre-ordered before it was revealed. It's pretty normal.

Mailbox

xKqI6rp.jpg

PLS

Yes, I'm pretty sure its been confirmed that she's doing a new theme for Kh3. Not Sanctuary or Simple and Clean. :3

Edit: Now that I look around the web a lil, I'm not completely sure, but i'd expect it!

Top Bottom