• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eb games listed Kingdom Hearts III for the NX?

L.O.R.D

i did a search,but didn't find anything.

found this on my twitter feed

https://twitter.com/SMetaldave64/status/765226602301001729?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Cp6hiFJUAAI2nnQ.jpg

so i guess this is the Australia EB games?

i can't find the page,maybe they delete it.

Oregano

Retailers list stuff all the time. Remember when Monster Hunter, FF Type Zero and GTA were listed for Vita?

As it should be. Feels like the hd collection of the previous games really needs to be available on a Nintendo console if kh3 is indeed on nx.

Yeah I saw this mentioned, but where's the url? It's not on the site (likely removed that quickly), but surely if this was the case, the person who found it would've shared the url.

Rosti seemed to mention a 301 error so he likely found it, but I never saw it shared.

Jackano

Cardridges are still not cheap ;)

Nope that's your regular "intranet guy is clicking every platform available in the form" and/or "click the NX platform that will do some buzz".

BigEmil

If it's true I expect it to be a downgraded port I don't think the NX can handle the game as is now

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wouldn't surprise me at all. We know DQ XI another Unreal Engine 4 SE RPG will likely be on NX as well.

Kyoufu

If it's powerful enough to run it, why not tbh. It's coming to Xbone of all platforms, Nintendo probably didn't need to do much convincing.

Ydelnae

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to Xbox One. After that, you could tell me S-E is porting it to NDS and I would believe it.

I don't think this retail listing was made from actual information, though.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
If it can get a KH3 port, that would mean its pretty close to XB1 power level right or i guess more likley, it would get a more downgraded port. I guess 720p versus 900p on XB1 and 1080p on PS4.

:D I think NX would have made more sense than XB1 for KH3 along with PS4, but i'm assuming SE is not comfortable with having their investment in AAA games only on one or two platforms, and i'm assuming PC is out of the question at this point for KH.

Assuming this is true of course.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Its fake guys. And remember, Retail listings should come with links, not pics.

They started taking pre orders for NX since it was ''announced'' by Iwata last year lol

Seems legit, pack the thread up i guess.

*edit* or not? So what is real?

They really need to fix the character models ffs. They look like plastic dolls, they're horrible.

They don't need fixing, that's just how they are. The shading on the skin is weird and shiny, but that's not going to be changed.

Top Bottom