• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EBGames: First look at Wii U back covers via blury as f*ck 3DS pics!

zroid

Banned
I'm probably going to the mall this evening so I'll stop by the EBGames and if they have Wii U stuff I'll take some marginally better photos.

Rich!

Your store would have got a massive pack of display sleeves. Just bring one home and scan it.

Edit: ah, you dont work there

Nibel

I think I never used the camera of my 3DS even once :lol

But yeah, time flew by - just a few weeks away from release :)

NFreak

So I'm guessing Wiimote/Nunchuck support for ZombiU is only for the multiplayer aspect of the game. I was confused there for a second when I first looked at it thinking it might be supported for single player.

Kenka

OP, do your best to provide us more info. Staying tuned.

Why the hell isn't there a GAF app in the eShop to let us add photos to new posts? Mods, Evilore, anyone, do something. Bribe Nintendo.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Uplay enabled? Nintendo's really allowing everyone to do their own online service, that's going to be a bit odd depending on how they're linked.

Moar icons:

ibw7a9gddWOi6Z.JPG
ibfkYG4QAZOrgn.JPG
ibsRS1k6s7LIou.JPG

True story: I only just realised the icon things on the sides of 3DS games were the same ones you see on the 3DS screen before you boot the game like..... just the other day.

lolz.

Look at them all the time on my shelf but never clicked.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Now for the thread where someone tells the story about this nerd at the game store taking pictures of Wii U boxes with his 3DS

kunonabi

pretty much my thoughts. I had high hopes for a survival horror game set on on the side of a mountain. You end up spending almost no time climbing the mountain and it just felt like they squandered the concept entirely.

pvpness

The user interfaces and HUDs in almost all modern games use Flash.

No shit? I had no idea. I was looking to verify the 3D on the ps3 copy and saw it there, think it's the first time I've seen it on a box before.

Can we tell if the Wii U version is 3D from these shots?

No shit? I had no idea. I was looking to verify the 3D on the ps3 copy and saw it there, think it's the first time I've seen it on a box before.

Can we tell if the Wii U version is 3D from these shots?

Scaleform is what you're looking for IIRC. Dead Space 2 and Batman Arkham City are a couple slick as heck recent examples.

Fuck, this wait is getting hard, especially with so many unanswered questions.
Are the rules the same (1 week out) for hardware launch OTs?

Top Bottom