• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge #207 (November) scores: lots o' 7s

domlolz

Banned
Halo 3:ODST - 9
Dead Space Extraction - 8
Scribblenauts - 7
Demon's Souls - 9
Section 8 - 7
Mini Ninjas - 7
Katamari Forever - 7
Need For Speed: Shift - 8
WET - 5
FIFA 10 - 9
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 7
Motorstorm Arctic Edge - 7
Gran Turismo PSP - 7
Guitar Hero 5 - 7
The Beatles: Rock Band - 7
Zuma's Revenge - 8
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box - 7
Blood Bowl - 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy - 8

Time Extended: God Hand
The Making of: god of War

Features: An audience with Jeff Minter, Renaissance Hitman(Assassin's Creed 2), article on Castlevania, Mega Pixels - Wardevil

Stink

Halo 3:ODST - 9
Demon's Souls - 9
FIFA 10 - 9
Dead Space Extraction - 8
Metroid Prime Trilogy - 8
Need For Speed: Shift - 8
Zuma's Revenge - 8
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box -
Scribblenauts - 7
Section 8 - 7
Mini Ninjas - 7
Katamari Forever - 7
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 7
Motorstorm Arctic Edge - 7
Gran Turismo PSP - 7
Guitar Hero 5 - 7
The Beatles: Rock Band - 7
WET - 5
Blood Bowl - 3

sorted because I'm weird

I'm about 3 hours in to ODST and I completly agree with the score, I dont think i've played such an artistic and atmospheric game and I wasn't expecting much to begin with.

joey_z

Banned
Halo 3 gets a 10 and ODST gets a 9? You'd think Bungie would get some recognition for finally getting their shit together.

good score for Demon's Souls, glad to see this game getting love from all corners.

will have to pick this issue up for the godhand and jeff minter stuff, cheers

One observation I made.
Metroid Prime - 9
Metroid Prime 2 - 8
Metroid Prime 3 - 7
The score of Metroid Prime Trilogy is (appropriately enough) the average of those 3...being an 8.

lupinko

Narcosis said:
Man, I'm disappointed, I was hoping this thread would be ablaze after the inevitable 6 for Uncharted 2

Nawwww, 6 is too generous from the gloriousnessness of dat Edge.

I really like the WET demo, is there any way to toggle the extremely annoying flickering video effect in the full game? That would drive me bat shit crazy after an hour or so. :lol

AniHawk

Starwolf_UK said:
One observation I made.
Metroid Prime - 9
Metroid Prime 2 - 8
Metroid Prime 3 - 7
The score of Metroid Prime Trilogy is (appropriately enough) the average of those 3...being an 8.

Unfortunately Edge doubled the real score for Metroid Prime 2 and tripled the real score for Metroid Prime.

Dabanton

Wow whats with the pre emptive damage control for Uncharted 2,the game will do fine guys.
Is Edge's opinion that important to you?

Facism

mr_bishiuk said:
I'm about 3 hours in to ODST and I completly agree with the score, I dont think i've played such an artistic and atmospheric game and I wasn't expecting much to begin with.

You ever play PC FPS? I can understand the halo hype if your new to FPS. But if your coming from a PC background. i dont get the massive hype for the games. A standard single player with an ok multiplayer. At least that what i though about the last two halo games.

MMaRsu

Banned
mr_bishiuk said:

You haven't played a more artistic and atmospheric game then ODST? :lol

play more games dude

AniHawk

Dabanton said:
Wow whats with the pre emptive damage control for Uncharted 2,the game will do fine guys.
Is Edge's opinion that important to you?

Edge has been shitting on the PS3 by giving its big name exclusives good scores.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Extraction is looking to be surprisingly good.

I really need to check out ODST and Demon's Souls. I'll probably get around to ODST in December, and I'm not sure when I'll get to Demon's, it just looks so time consuming.

MMaRsu said:
You haven't played a more artistic and atmospheric game then ODST? :lol

play more games dude

Last game that I remember was similar was Bioshock, i'd put it on a par with that so far.

Have you played the game?

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
MWS Natural said:
Meh no Uncharted 2...I had my gif's ready after seeing the thread title.

Yeah, me too.

bezyj4.jpg

Top Bottom