• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eFootball 2022 launches with Overwhelmingly Negative Reviews on Steam

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
3a2c2646c92279d0eafbd62ca1cba0ad.jpg

NAILED IT

TrebleShot

Been playing a bit of this today.

As bad as it is and it’s bad. The passing game is still infinitely more realistic and better than FIFA (Pass Assist 3)

Come on PES , you have fkn EA to compete with and you cant create a better engine then that recycled dhit ea uses for 20 years in row 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Shane89

they probably hired pachinko games developers to do that new game. oh well, MGS is gone, SH is gone, they had PES, but now it's gone too. that's what they want afterall. Print money with Pachinko and mobiles games. well deserved.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I didn’t want to believe the news, but yeah, this is awful. I cannot believe that Iniesta, a long time player of the game, agreed to put his name behind this shit.

The controls are fucked, the players are irresponsive and erratic, the ball physics are worthy of a mobile game, I still haven’t figured out how to defend properly, etc.

Fuck this.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
These are proper belly laugh bad. I really can't see how they go from PES 21 to PES22 tbh. Have they replaced all the staff and devs with monkeys? Or interns? I know it's a new engine but I wouldn't expect some of the horrific art issues we see above. Smells fishy.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
These are proper belly laugh bad. I really can't see how they go from PES 21 to PES22 tbh. Have they replaced all the staff and devs with monkeys? Or interns? I know it's a new engine but I wouldn't expect some of the horrific art issues we see above. Smells fishy.
They reworked the full game engine. I get what they are trying to go for, but this thing needed one more year in the oven.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Notice of Postponement for eFootball™ 2022 v1.0.0 Update and Cancellation of eFootball™ 2022 Premium Player Pack​

We would like to inform you that the v1.0.0 update for eFootball™ 2022 (available now on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows, and Steam®), scheduled to be released on November 11, 2021, has been postponed until Spring 2022. Also, we would like to announce the cancellation and automatic refunds of eFootball™ 2022 Premium Player Pack, which includes items that can only be used in-game after the v1.0.0 update.

We have been working diligently towards distributing an update that will bring new content to the game, including a new mode where you can strengthen and play with an original team, as well as support for mobile devices on November 11, 2021. Unfortunately, we have concluded that more time is needed to deliver the product in the quality that will meet the expectations of our users and have decided to postpone the delivery.

Also, we have decided to cancel the preorder for eFootball™ 2022 Premium Player Pack, which includes items that can only be used in-game after the update.

We will release v0.9.1 to fix numerous bugs sequentially on each platform starting today (November 5). We will continue to improve and update our game. We will announce details of further updates and schedule for the mobile version later.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this causes our users and other stakeholders who have been looking forward to this title.

Installed the game to check it out because surely it can't be that bad.

- Played the first half of one game
- Uninstalled it

Complete trash.

Top Bottom