• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EG: The big Xbox interview - Project Scarlett, cross-gen Halo Infinite and the lack of Fable

ethomaz

Banned
  • Eurogamer interview with Matt Booty, Head of Microsoft Game Studios.
  • When asked about others consoles (in plural) he dodge and not direct reply the question.
  • He did not answer which new features or beneficies Halo Infinite can have with Scarlett version.
  • Seems like they are not clear how they will market the different version of Halo Infinite.
  • He talks about the new studio acquisitions needs some time to delivery exclusives.
  • Hints at Fable and a lot of stuffs in the wind (for future).
  • 4x Xbox One X speed is about the combination of everything and not pure processing power (that include SSD, RAM, CPU, GPU, etc).
  • He says they choose to show Flight Simulator instead for example Fable.
  • He hints if fans wants their games on others consoles (rivals) then it will try to make it happen.
  • Physical discs are confirmed to Scarlett.

Last edited:

DanielsM

Banned
The problem is.... Microsoft isn't moving fast enough. If you're going to where the gamers are, you have to get off your horse and do it. They are being way too vague on support for devices/platforms in the future.

"I was already starting to forget your name"

ColossalSpecificAntelope-max-1mb.gif

Norse

Next yrs e3 is the perfect time to show all the games in development for scarlet. Not this yr. All the shit they show in 2020 E3 will be fresh in everyone's mind and it just makes way more sense. And will be much further along than now. Why show games that won't be ready for another yr and a half? Why do you think Sony stayed home?

Night.Ninja

Banned
Next yrs e3 is the perfect time to show all the games in development for scarlet. Not this yr. All the shit they show in 2020 E3 will be fresh in everyone's mind and it just makes way more sense. And will be much further along than now. Why show games that won't be ready for another yr and a half? Why do you think Sony stayed home?

dont use common sense on here bro

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
The fable that got cancelled was the first fable to really interest me in the whole series. Too bad it was cancelled

Lukin1978

Fable 1 was good, Fable 2 was my favourite but Fable 3 took a dump in my mouth. I’m glad Playground will take over, I have more faith in them than Lionhead.
Yeah I'm a fable fan but I agree 3 was just fucked especially the massive time jumps. Was that game rushed or what happened.

Top Bottom