• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM #214

Got my issue today, hope this hasn't been posted already.

Rumors
- Namco Bandai making a PS3 action game starring KOS-MOS.
- Capcom will Releasing a new version of Dead Rising when it becomes a Greatest Hit, adding online co-op. The feature will be made availible as a download as well, for a price.
- Resistance map pack in the Spring.
- Gears of War DLC coming soon, ranked Achievements may switch to player matches.
- Warhawk to be download only.
- Every Extend Extra and Rez coming to XLA.
- A mystery publisher is teaming up with the Food Network.
- A new Need for Speed coming in the Fall, and it's a sim.

Review Scores - Wii
Sonic and the Secret Rings: 7.5, 6, 6
Kororinpa: Marble Mania: 7.5, 7, 7.5
SSX Blur: 5.5, 4.5, 6.5
Wing Island: 3, 4, 4 [Shame of the Month]
Tiger Woods PGA tour 07: 7.5, 8, 6.5

Review Scores - Playstation 3
Formula One Championship Edition: 7.5, 6.5, 7.5
Motorstorm: 7.5, 7.5, 9

Review Scores - Playstation 3/Xbox 360
Virtua Tennis 3: 6.5, 7.5, 8
Armored Core 4: 4, 6.5, 4
Def Jam: Icon: 6.5, 6.5, 7.5
Major League Baseball 2K7: 7.5, 7, 7

Review Scores - Playstation 2
Shining Force Exa: 6, 7, 4
God of War 2: 9.5, 9, 9 [Game of the Month]

Review Scores - Playstation Portable
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters: 7, 8, 7.5
After Burner: Black Falcon: 6.5, 2, 5.5

Oh, and Ratchet & Clank Future looks ****ing unbelievable.

The rumors are certainly interesting...some more believable than others.

Ouch! at the AC4 scores. The GoW2 scores are expected though, the game will be killer.

Dirtbag

_leech_ said:
- Capcom will Releasing a new version of Dead Rising when it becomes a Greatest Hit, adding online co-op. The feature will be made availible as a download as well, for a price.

Please be true.

8bit

Knows the Score
_leech_ said:
Rumors
- Namco Bandai making a PS3 action game starring KOS-MOS.
- Resistance map pack in the Spring.
- Gears of War DLC coming soon, ranked Achievements may switch to player matches.
- Warhawk to be download only.
- Every Extend Extra and Rez coming to XLA.
- A mystery publisher is teaming up with the Food Network.
- A new Need for Speed coming in the Fall, and it's a sim.

April issue?

cover_EGM_150x200.jpg

And like always, here are the review average scores for easier reading
_leech_ said:
Review Scores - Wii
Sonic and the Secret Rings: 7.5
Kororinpa: Marble Mania: 7.5
SSX Blur: 5.5
Wing Island: 4
Tiger Woods PGA tour 07: 7.5

Review Scores - Playstation 3
Formula One Championship Edition: 6.5
Motorstorm: 7.5

Review Scores - Playstation 3/Xbox 360
Virtua Tennis 3: 8
Armored Core 4: 4
Def Jam: Icon: 6.5
Major League Baseball 2K7: 7

Review Scores - Playstation 2
Shining Force Exa: 4
God of War 2: 9.5

Review Scores - Playstation Portable
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters: 7
After Burner: Black Falcon: 2

O_O

*drools at the thought of such possibilities*

I'd be surprised if this was possible in the current game. I'd imagine that the whole setup would need to be modified greatly to support such a feature, but I'll ****in' take it anyway I can get it.

teiresias

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
There's nothing to really talk about until we see screens.

There's a whole freaking article in the magazine that he has in hands, you're telling me there's nothing of substance in the whole thing other than the pics? Worthless exclusive embargo FTW?

FrankT

MightyHedgehog said:
O_O

*drools at the possibilities*
I'd be surprised if this was possible in the current game. I'd imagine that the whole setup would need to be modified greatly to support such a feature, but I'll ****in' take it anyway I can get it.

Indeed, that is kind of cool.

LJ11

Anyone who hasn't played Rez is in for a treat. Awesome game.

Edit: jamesinclair check your math on those scores.

Jim

jamesinclair said:
And like always, here are the review average scores for easier reading

Uhh.. you have some serious math problems going on there if those are the "averages" of the 3 scores.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION

Wtf!? Why can't they just make a separate online game mode called 'achievement hunt' or something?! I always play non-ranked, don't want it infested by achievement addicts. Yes, even if I can play with friends, I'm afraid my friends wouldn't be able to resist the temptation. :/

teiresias said:
There's a whole freaking article in the magazine that he has in hands, you're telling me there's nothing of substance in the whole thing other than the pics? Worthless exclusive embargo FTW?

Well yeah, if we could read the article or if he could transcribe a bit here and there for us then we'd have plenty to talk about but I thought you were implying that this thread should be nothing but R&C from the info already posted.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
REZ AND MOTHER****IN EVERY EXTEND EXTRA ON XBLA? OMG. THIS IS MEGATON. **** THE PLAYSTATION HOME NEWS. **** WOW. PLEASE DONT **** IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Reave

Wario64 said:
REZ AND MOTHER****IN EVERY EXTEND EXTRA ON XBLA? OMG. THIS IS MEGATON. **** THE PLAYSTATION HOME NEWS. **** WOW. PLEASE DONT **** IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Simmer the **** down.. :lol

Top Bottom