• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eidos Montreal teases new Deus Ex: The Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I wonder if Square Enix will rub off on them and they will announce a mobile game instead. *trollface.gif*

That said I definitely want Deus Ex 4.

Presumably, going by the title, this would take place during the Grey Death.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I am loving Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Like, LOVING it. If it's a game, and not the movie...oh man!

Shahadan

iiZxPKQJIhhPC.gif

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I wonder if Square Enix will rub off on them and they will announce a mobile game instead. *trollface.gif*

That said I definitely want Deus Ex 4.

Presumably, going by the title, this would take place during the Grey Death.

Totally expecting an iOS spin off.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yes.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was one of my favourite games last gen. Can't wait.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Is the Human Revolution port a sign that this one will also be on the WiiU? I can dream, right? :(

Yanksfan

Awesome. First Deus Ex is one of the greatest games of all time. While HR and now The Fall won't broach the impact and ingenuity the first one showed, I still enjoyed HR for what it was and I am sure I will do the same with The Fall. I just hope it will be released on the current consoles.

Mcvro

Neo Member
Don't get your hopes up. I'm willing to bet my still incredibly low reputation on it being for iPad.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
What percentage of EM's staff is on Thi4f? I was under the impression that most of the Deus Ex team ended up there after--that Thi4f was in pre-production with a small team until DE. Am I incorrect and they're actually two separate teams?

SJRB

Gold Member
Signs point to a reveal at E3, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

I'm still sour from that 8-bit "joke" reveal a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom