- May 2, 2020
mod edit: this channel is not credible enough in terms of comparison analysis. If they vastly improve this will be reviewed in time.
- The game runs in backward compatibility mode in all versions.
- The only change compared to the oldgen versions is that the framerate has been unlocked at 60FPS in Quality and Raytracing modes (except in Series S).
- The maximum resolution reached by PS5 is limited by PS4 Pro,3200x1800p.
- Loading times are faster on Xbox versions.
- PS5 continues to suffer from the same blurring issues as PS4 Pro, especially in RatTracing mode.
- The framerate is somewhat more stable on PS5. Offering a performance mode at 1800p in SeriesX would have been a good idea.
Last edited by a moderator: