• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring closed beta times/dates and 'I got a key' thread

Bartski

Gold Member
😵😵😵

W4ERFyq.png

Manji Uzuki

I hope no one buys those beta codes. I haven't got mine yet so I guess its not going to happen. Hope people enjoys it and hypes (even more) the rest of us!

Haggard

Banned
Got my admittance email. Seeing those ebay auctions makes me contemplate just putting my code up there though.

Last edited:

Apeopleman

I didn’t get shit. I signed up with multiple emails and multiple consoles and I didn’t even get a rejection email. I checked my spam and promotions too

CuNi

Rainbow Six Extraction wasnt that much fun. Got my key to elden ring yesterday, hope this one sparks more joy!!

Desaccorde

I got selected (EU) but my friend who has the PS5 doesn't want to join. Will probably find someone else and give it away. I have the PC version of the game and it's not included.

G0yVX9C.png

Bartski

Gold Member
I got selected (EU) but my friend who has the PS5 doesn't want to join. Will probably find someone else and give it away. I have the PC version of the game and it's not included.

G0yVX9C.png
Make an RNG giveaway on GAF. I’d make one if I had obtained more codes than one, looks like this isn’t happening and not for a lack of trying

Top Bottom