• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online Beta sign up

I'm still waiting for an email verification message so I can activate my account...

Been over 48 hours now. Nothing. No spam-box either.

Oh well, Conquest mode works in BF4 now on the PS4. Guess what I'm doing tonight!

Hint: It's NOT ESO: BETA!

Alternating between "login service has failed" and "unable to connect to server" errors. Not a huge deal, it's a beta after all, but hopefully this isn't going to last that much longer-- two days is not that much time to play and I'd like to get some solid impressions of the game.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Alternating between "login service has failed" and "unable to connect to server" errors. Not a huge deal, it's a beta after all, but hopefully this isn't going to last that much longer-- two days is not that much time to play and I'd like to get some solid impressions of the game.

Same here.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
On a side note, if this is really running on HeroEngine then Bioware really fucked up with SWTOR, the character models and character creation put SWTOR to shame.

Yea I finally finished creating my character after getting DC'd 5 times. Click create.... spam button after nothing happens during the first 10 clicks. Message Load exceeded.

Looks like they closed the server, say's you are not entitled to play on this server. Server status, Down.

gstaff

I'm still waiting for an email verification message so I can activate my account...

Been over 48 hours now. Nothing. No spam-box either.

Oh well, Conquest mode works in BF4 now on the PS4. Guess what I'm doing tonight!

Hint: It's NOT ESO: BETA!

Would recommend doing a ticket here
http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/

This is under NDA I'm guessing right? It watermarks your account email over everything.

Correct -- no videos, screens, etc. please :)

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
KJnk9.gif

Prophane33

Why does this exist?

Exactly. Is anyone actually hyped for this game? Isn't it P2P? I thought that model of MMO was proven to be doomed (unless you happen to be WoW or Final Fantasy...for some odd reason). PSO2 gets along just fine with being F2P (and kicks ass to boot!).

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I'm done, almost 2 hours after and only managed to play like 3 minutes before i got kicked, will try again tomorrow.

Top Bottom