• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elf Bowling.... the movie??? (2007)

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Somehow this videogame movie slipped passed us GAF. I report, you decide. :p

2n1b3pf.jpg

It's from 2007. I'm sure it was direct to DVD. It's on Netflix (in Canada, anyway). I just can't believe it exists. The game barely has a right to exist, let alone a film...

So now that you know... what will you do with that information??

iammeiam

Aaand... up for Instant Watch in the US.

Totally watching this while I work tonight.

Edit: Okay so the basic premise is Santa is a pirate... who bowls against his crew for money, and when he's caught cheating he and his brother are tossed overboard in a mutiny. What.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
This film looks so awful
and it still has better animation than Hoodwinked did

I must own it on DVD.

SovanJedi said:
This film looks so awful and it still has better animation than Hoodwinked did.

Oh god Hoodwinked looked like a rat's arsehole. Shame, because it's otherwise fairly entertaining.

Cagen

Prentice said:
I like how the trailer narrator reassures the audience several times that Elf Bowling is indeed a recognizable brand :lol .

It's not a trailer for the patrons, it's a sales pitch to theatres/distributers.

iammeiam

I got 15 minutes into it, and then my internet died for three hours.

From what I did get to see before my modem killed itself for reprieve did involve Pirate Santa demanding to know "WHO POOPED IN THE PEANUT BARREL?" so I think it's safe to say this movie is pretty cracked out. Will finish tomorrow.

Top Bottom