• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Ellen, and the CIA connection 🧐

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Would not surprise me. I just saw the video of her hanging with W. She doesn’t seem to have any values other than saying “I’m rich, isn’t that weird?” Like all of her comedy seems to be about normalizing the elite class. She is the perfect plant tbh

Lamel

Nov 2, 2009
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised honestly, I think you're onto something. I mean here are a few examples that support this idea:

I heard that Ellen was in the Seal Team 6 mission and saw first hand that Bin Laden was never killed. Why hasn't the MSM looked into this?

Furthermore, I read that she bombed the Saudi oil refinery plant last month with Stephen Colbert's help. Yet the liberal coastal elites hushed that down real quick.

I also have it on good authority that she is the Zodiac killer - yet Trump wants to push the false idea that it's Ted Cruz.

I'm seriously just asking questions.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised honestly, I think you're onto something. I mean here are a few examples that support this idea:

I heard that Ellen was in the Seal Team 6 mission and saw first hand that Bin Laden was never killed. Why hasn't the MSM looked into this?

Furthermore, I read that she bombed the Saudi oil refinery plant last month with Stephen Colbert's help. Yet the liberal coastal elites hushed that down real quick.

I also have it on good authority that she is the Zodiac killer - yet Trump wants to push the false idea that it's Ted Cruz.

You might find your answers somewhere in between Russia and the Ukraine.

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
I was wondering when we would get a Bush chilling with Ellen thread lol. How dare she! I'm literally shaking right now! Lol

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018

I can respect some good trolling. :messenger_clapping:

Ellen is for sure gettin pay 2 play access, though.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
The left has turned on Ellen lmao. No one is safe. Ellen is such a sweetheart, I love her, and she's a huge inspiration to anyone in the LGBTQ community. If you can find a way to hate Ellen then you have issues.

Further proof, these losers don't have a "cause" they are a virus that just wants to attack and destroy. They stand for nothing. They value nothing. They are nothing.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
The left continues to eat it's own. Imagine canceling one of the biggest and most popular LGBT advocates ever because of her kindness. Truly hateful.

Jan 9, 2018
Once again, far from being some kind of minority interest, the rainbow flag is essentially the ideological symbol and battering ram of the most heinous ruling classes now, encompassing the corporate world and the state powers of violence. Big surprise.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018

LOL at the Reetards up in arms because she also met with noted war crimes committer Kevin Hart

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
I don’t understand
People are still flipping out that Ellen hung out with George W. Bush?!

Do people flip out when The Obamas hang out with the George and Mrs Bush!?! They’re like BFFs!!!

Did the same assholes flip out when Obama hung out with Castro!!?? A legit evil person!!!

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Do people flip out when The Obamas hang out with the George and Mrs Bush!?! They’re like BFFs!!!
they shared a cough drop once in defiance of TRAITOR TRUMP thus they get instant access to the #Resistance #Bendemption

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
Nothing surprises me any longer. Ellen is a sweet person who has shown empathy and compassion for people of all backgrounds. Of course people will forget all her kindness and call her evil. :lollipop_pensive:
I think as a self-identified "Hollywood liberal", she's part of a group that's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Hence, it's less of a critique of Ellen, than a critique of that general clique. I don't know about this Ellen/Intelligence Asset stuff, lol (but I'm not writing you off, OP!), but I think that's a lot of it.

For what it's worth, Ellen apparently did a show the other day where she encouraged people of all sorts of political beliefs coming together, which I thought was really cool. So maybe she is being lumped into something she doesn't deserve.

At the same time though, if I hung with crazy alt-right people, and strangely identified as one, despite doing things contrary to that belief, well, people would probably have a pretty negative opinion of me as well, fair or not.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ailynn

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
But seriously, is the outrage happening the other way around?
Are fans of President George W. Bush upset that he’s hanging out with uber liberal Ellen!?!

I don’t hear any conservatives complaining that he’s hanging out with her

Reactions: -Arcadia-