• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellie vs Abby: Who's Prettier?

Who's prettier? Ellie or Abby?

• Total voters

Arun1910

Did you just use 18 year old vs a 16 year old Abby? LoooL.

Also pre-butch Abby from the 2018 trailer was way better looking imo than the one we got at retail.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This is obviously a shitposting thread
Ye

Also what happened to Ellen Paige's forehead?
ellen_page_-_getty_-_h_2020_.jpg

ksdixon

I feel like the poll is missing the choice for ''TLOU1 Ellie''. TLOU2 Ellie in TLOU1 flashback scenes looks like TLOU1 Ellie has gone the rounds with meth.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This picture is deceptive. I recall playing Uncharted 3 on the PlayStation 3, and the character models looked as they do in the images on the left rather than the ones on the right.
the picture IS deceptive because i couldnt find a comparison of elena pre release vs post release. this comparison is from the second game. but trust me, she looks much much worse in the final game.

0047525b11ed482639d349ffccb31dc7.jpg

elenasface.png

this is her in the e3 trailer.

I would say Abby if her head wasn't on a dude. Can one of you talented mofos make abby worth a hot body? Foos always making her look even buffer to be funny. Someone take it the other direction and give a model body.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Ellie? Shes cute, but I cant stand her. She doesnt know what forgiveness is, callshis buddy Jesse "asshole" and wasted more than half a joint during the prologue. Nah.

Abby? I wouldnt touch her. She probably kill me like a mantis or something. So nah.

Guess I'll just have to fap alone

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Neither, Ellie was cute in TLoU1 (I'm saying this in a non-pedo way ;)), but they ruined her face in the sequel. Wouldn't bang either one even if this was the end of the world. ;)

GymWolf

They both look like normal girls, no hollywood beauty or even normal girl at the discoteque beauty.

Ellie is maybe more feminine in the face but i hate that brat so young abby win by default.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
16 means pedo? FOH

Attraction to sexually mature or maturing teenagers (typically fifteen to nineteen years old) is referred to as ephebophilia and those who possess this attraction are referred to as ephebophiles. However, Ellie as depicted in The Last of Us Part I is only fourteen and is neither sexually mature nor maturing, hence sexual attraction to her as she is depicted in that game is pedophilia.

Attraction to sexually mature or maturing teenagers (typically fifteen to nineteen years old) is referred to as ephebophilia and those who possess this attraction are referred to as ephebophiles. However, Ellie as depicted in The Last of Us Part I is only fourteen and is neither sexually mature nor maturing, hence sexual attraction to her as she is depicted in that game is pedophilia.

Omg, this is both all wrong AND we don't need that shit here, do we?

V2Tommy

This kind of scientific information and display of literacy is 100% guaranteed to bring out bad responses in public. One hundred percent of the time.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Really? I don't play the series so I didn't know this. Makes this thread that much wilder, lol
Abby is not a man; she is biologically female and identifies as a woman.
She looks masculine because she has worked out non-stop for five years in preparation for exacting revenge against Joel for killing her father.
However, I suspect that she takes male hormone injections or pills.

Last edited:

Rathalos

Banned
Really? I don't play the series so I didn't know this. Makes this thread that much wilder, lol

She's not a man lol, just bulk like one.

MASSIVE SPOILER FOR TLOU2, DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED IT.

At the end of the game where she had been starved for months and unable to work out she looked like a normal woman, albeit a malnourished one. There's absolutely no reason to believe she's a man.

GreatnessRD

Abby is not a man; she is biologically female and identifies as a woman. She looks masculine because she has worked out non-stop for five years in preparation for exacting revenge against Joel for killing her father. However, I suspect that she takes male hormone injections or pills.
She's not a man lol, just bulk like one.

MASSIVE SPOILER FOR TLOU2, DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED IT.

At the end of the game where she had been starved for months and unable to work out she looked like a normal woman, albeit a malnourished one. There's absolutely no reason to believe she's a man.
Ahh ok, thanks for the insight. I haven't seen the character or any gameplay of the game, so I've been completely in the dark. That person's quote just made an already funny thread even funnier with what was said, lol

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Well, not to be that guy, but sixteen is legal in most states in the United States. I just googled it.
pretty sure you need guardians permission to fuck their 16 year old. you can still be charged with statutory rape. regardless he literally posted a joel gif at the guy who talked about fucking kids. kids. he shifted to 16 year old when i called him out on it.

Top Bottom