• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellie vs Abby: Who's Prettier?

Who's prettier? Ellie or Abby?

• Total voters

Aion002

Ellie looks like a kid.... I don't know... I guess characters that "I saw grow up" will still look like a kid for me so ehhhh...

Abby is..... ok?

Tess was the best:

wwgthelastofus-999455-1280x0.jpg

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
They're equally unattractive. Abby looks like a man plain and simple while Ellie is a young tomboy. No thanks to either. Give me Dina instead. Actually, better still, give me Cascina Caradonna instead. I'll be much happier. :)

Kuranghi

Neither of them look like any humans I've ever met or seen throughout my life, particularly Ellie, Abbie looks more like a real human. Its amazing rendering, graphics, blah blah blah, but she doesn't look real at all.

So they are both equally pretty, but I'm talking about the pixels, shaders and meshes that make them up, not the overall compositions.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
WTF are yall on about? Abby looks like a man in the photo in the OP as well as in the game... Both are completely unattractive when put against average looking real world women.

Abby and Ellie are like 3s or 4s, when the garden variety woman that inhabits this world with you averages to about a 6 or 7. Go outside and see for yourself. Hell I live in a college town and the women around here are even better looking than that. Freaking 8-10s every-fucking-where, you can walk into a grocery store and its like a window shopping heaven.

ND intentionally made both of them ugly for woke points.

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
Aesthetic: Ellie
Personality: Abby

WTF are yall on about? Abby looks like a man in the photo in the OP as well as in the game... Both are completely unattractive when put against average looking real world women.
My guy, Cordyceps virus killed all the babes. Not many hotties left in the dystopian world of TLOU.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned

Abby and Ellie are like 3s or 4s, when the garden variety woman that inhabits this world with you averages to about a 6 or 7. Go outside and see for yourself. Hell I live in a college town and the women around here are even better looking than that. Freaking 8-10s every-fucking-where, you can walk into a grocery store and its like a window shopping heaven.

ND intentionally made both of them ugly for woke points.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also, I'm no looker myself, so why should I not be satisfied with women whom you say are low tier?

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also, I'm no looker myself, so why should I not be satisfied with women whom you say are low tier?
Because low expectations should be frowned upon in entertainment.

Her actress:

UGzmYRM.jpg

What they did to this beautiful woman is criminal, and racist (or maybe bigoted?). They literally gave her a bigger nose so she would look "More Jewish". Fucking disgusting.

Honestly ND basically made all of its female characters gross Stereotypes.

Last edited:

Keihart

I feel like the poll is missing the choice for ''TLOU1 Ellie''. TLOU2 Ellie in TLOU1 flashback scenes looks like TLOU1 Ellie has gone the rounds with meth.
Ellie's appearance changes a lot through the game.
When she starts her pursuit of revenge she loses weight, you can see the change in her arms and face.
The models are really impressive, they have a lot of detail, like Ellie get's bruises and wounds as the game progresses, she gets paler and bag under the eyes after the harsher parts.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Some of you guys need to accept the fact that western developers no longer interested having "attractive" characters in their games, especially they go to even more "realistic" visuals.....It just how things are now with western games.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Ellie is prettier.

Neither of them really appeal to me though.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Because low expectations should be frowned upon in entertainment.

What they did to this beautiful woman is criminal, and racist (or maybe bigoted?). They literally gave her a bigger nose so she would look "More Jewish". Fucking disgusting.

Honestly ND basically made all of its female characters gross Stereotypes.
Actually, her nose is depicted accurately in the game. I watch her YouTube videos and have a good idea of what she looks like. Here's her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvA3NJ7xcVgGstF_NtbJU3A

Top Bottom