• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk becomes world's richest memelord

Ownage

LokusAbriss

This crazy man brings impressive technology to the market and simultaneously revives our space age.

We had the moon missions, space station and satellites. But beeing able to witness space mining and human Mars missions in my lifetime, is still mind blowing.

I believe that other companies could have build better solutions, but nobody else dared to invest in these areas like he did.

HoodWinked

Considering there has to be a richest looking at the others in the top 10 he's far more deserving and using the wealth in a manner that is contributing to human advancement.

I'd put gates at a distant second at least he's pragmatic the weird conspiracy stuff that's caught on around him recently is mind numbing to see.

Bezos is basically the lottery ticket billionaire in a parallel universe where he sold shoes instead of books he would have likely become a wealthy millionaire but of no real significance.

Ballthyrm

That's just the beginning.
When SpaceX go public, he will become the first trillionaire.

Tesla isn't as revolutionary as what SpaceX is doing.
And right now most of the Wealth Musk has is in his Tesla stock.

teezzy

Banned
Does this make Grimes the richest woman in the world technically? Are they married? Did Musk get a prenuptial agreement?

original.gif

dave_d

This UK Labour MP isn't happy about the news:

Translation, if a company gets too big and important then a single person shouldn't be allowed to own it and we have to take it away from them for the good of the world.(Which is literally what this is.) Of course if that were to ever happen people like Musk would just change how they "own" a company to not appear as rich.

Top Bottom