• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk now worth over $100 billion

Tesseract

Banned
lol shut up. the company would be nothing because he founded it. anytime we hear news about him he is made out like he is Tony Stark designing shit in his basement. You think he gets his hands dirty in designing, manufacting and testing? I know someone who worked at spacex. He oversees the projects and has some technical input but he doesn't actually work in engineering.
he has an engineering mind, that's his background

you sound bitter

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
He’s running multiple large corporations. There isn’t enough time in the day to be doing anything other than making decisions and directing others. That’s what leadership is.

As for being an empty suit: he coded the first online vector mapping platform with Zip2 himself, and was chief engineer at SpaceX in a hands-on capacity back in the early days there.

Now he draws the best talent in the world to work for him, and makes good use of it.

yyhSMNP.jpg

"Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the senator."

Good for him i guess.

This is the dismissive, passive-aggressive attitude a snapshot of the current mainstream American left would probably capture.

Elon has the vision, takes the risks, puts in the hours.
But who needs that kind of money?
Nah, why not tax him upwards of 70%?

Those RTX 3090Ti's, or as Alexandria Ocasio Cortez calls them, "Bread", aren't going to purchase themselves, are they?

lol shut up. the company would be nothing because he founded it. anytime we hear news about him he is made out like he is Tony Stark designing shit in his basement. You think he gets his hands dirty in designing, manufacting and testing? I know someone who worked at spacex. He oversees the projects and has some technical input but he doesn't actually work in engineering.

I also know someone who works at SpaceX and I work for him as well lol. You couldn’t be more wrong dude.

Top Bottom