• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Embark on a lesbian road trip and beat up cultists in Get In The Car, Loser!

Bobjeff

Neo Member
You had me at Lesbians
Yeah Baby GIF by memecandy

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I'd be really curious to see how many copies this shifts. I mean, in all honesty how big can the audience for this be? Its like its zeroing in on a niche of a niche of a niche!

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Ah yes Christine Love... not a name (or face) you will forget, as eyerolling stereotypical as you might expect. She's actually one of the reasons Kotuku got all that shit way back when.

S4pJPiP.png

Yep that's how she kickstarted her career way back when... in fairness she is a developer that wants to make these sort of games and makes them herself. So kudos at that rather than hijacking someone else's IP brand to crusade on. But I suspect the reason there are no "sidequests or subplots" to distract the player is this is the first time there making anything with actual gameplay, they have essentially just been visual novels until now so its really there first time making a "game".

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I don't understand why "lesbian" needs to be on the description? Games like NieR and 13 Sentinels also have gay characters but you don't see them include it their titles or description.

Last edited:

Hnjohngalt

Whoever made this game needs to play soul nomad btw its being ported 8/31 to switch hint hint on how to make pixels and rpgs awesome and more manly. Take this video for instance from Soul nomad

clem84

Gold Member
CC796C.png
Valentin Vaillante
Battle Specialty: Exploit/Tank
they/them
Grace's cool boyfriend who actually knows how to drive. A former TA at the Academy of Order, currently taking a break to spend the summer smiling in the face of danger. Normally quiet and reserved, but is capable of projecting when it's time to tank in battle for the entire team... or when they come up with a dumb joke.
Boyfriend? Jesus the oppression starts early. The dude faces discrimination from within his own team.

hmmm... 🤔

this sounds like the "plan C" concept. The one you actually want to work on, but know damn sure that it will probably get shot down. I feel like this was only pitched after the first two were shot down... my man was scrambling, sweating, wondering if this idea should be unleashed :messenger_tears_of_joy: ... it worked! This is the game we have here... I love it. It's video games, if not here then where?!?

NeoLed

Good for them. It's nice to see a creator make a thing they want to make. And have some humour while at it. I prefer they stick to original ideas rather than polluting established narrative like what some of them done to Netflix's Witcher

Skifi28

Isn't lesbians having to look like a rainbow offensive? What about lesbians that look like regular people?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
As a near 50y.o. straight white male, this game is not aimed at me and i see no problem with its existence, its clearly catering to its intended audience, i would find more to mock in those fucking dating games aimed at neckbeards

Kuranghi

As a near 50y.o. straight white male, this game is not aimed at me and i see no problem with its existence, its clearly catering to its intended audience, i would find more to mock in those fucking dating games aimed at neckbeards

I'm using the power of mind reading to guess you are... FORTY SEVEN OR FORTY EIGHT! Don't ask me how I do it, its a trade secret *taps side of nose*

Yeah I agree, as others have said its 10x better than them just making a existent franchise really gay... and I don't mean homosexual.

Tschumi

bless u for this op :p

i like the art, i like the idea of fights being roadsigns away...

iiiiiiii will never play this game, neither will i play 99.9% of future game releases. I am certain of this.

Top Bottom