• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emilio Estevez talks Young Guns 3 possibilities

bitbydeath

Young Guns 1 and 2 are my fav westerns ever, I’d be there day 1 for a Young Guns 3.
There’s also been talk of another Young Guns.

ESTEVEZ: What?! I haven’t heard anything about that, at all.

Are you actually working on a third installment?

ESTEVEZ: Yeah, it’s definitely in the works. I drive a lot and I spend a lot of time in the Midwest, and people will tell me, “We haven’t seen on screen for awhile. Come back! We’d love to see you in the movies again. We’d love to see you play Gordon Bombay. We’d love to see you play Billy the Kid.” So, I feel like we’ve ticked one box, and we’re working on ticking the other one. The Kid is a fun character to play. There’s a lot of speculation about what happened that night, in 1881 in Fort Sumner, New Mexico. Did he die? Did he not? And so, there’s a lot of mythical, historical and actually some factual things that we can examine, if we’re serious about going back to that franchise, as well.

Loved the Young Guns movies. Still the best Billy the Kid movies ever made. Hard to see how a 3rd one with Emilio would make sense. Probably more likely Newline is considering a remake with all different young actors.

fatmarco

I tried watching Young Guns as a kid. I figured its got a great cast and I love westerns, surely it can't be bad. I stopped watching after the first few minutes due to the music lol.

Damn I loved Emilio Estevez movies back in the day like judgement night,men at work,maximum overdrive,young guns,stakeout,free jack,repoman,loaded weapon,and breakfast club.

T8SC

tenor.gif

INC

I tried watching Young Guns as a kid. I figured its got a great cast and I love westerns, surely it can't be bad. I stopped watching after the first few minutes due to the music lol.

I watched it recently, and I 100% agree, its completely off tone and ruins the entire film.

MayauMiao

Guns is quite a triggering word nowadays.

They probably going to call it "Young Ranged Projectile Weapon Handlers 3".

Top Bottom