• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emily Rogers: Nintendo Working on Unannounced Wii U Game [Update: Paper Mario]

From Emily's Twitter

So me, @Doctor_Cupcakes, and @Imranzomg (ShockingAlberto on NeoGaf) will share a rumor next week regarding an unannounced Wii U game.

We have about 4-5 sources that this unannounced Wii U game exists. And a lot of evidence behind it. @Doctor_Cupcakes @imranzomg

For the record, this Wii U game is published by Nintendo. It's not a third party game. @Doctor_Cupcakes @imranzomg

There's no secrecy. We just need the weekend to look over all the information. We'll spill the beans Monday.

Not a lost game. Not a game stuck in limbo. Not an eshop only game. Not an indie game. Not third party.

It's a franchise that has fans.

UPDATE:
Paper Mario

20ae8b87a3f621cad7f8f1c1dfded473.png

It's probably a cross-gen NX game. I bet Nintendo will do cross-gen stuff into 2017 before finally cutting the Wii U off entirely.

ASIS

I don't get it, why wait until Monday? If they already have the info why not say what they've found.

Unless there is a direct on Monday, just sayin.

KingBroly

Banned
So...whatever happened to that rumored Paper Mario Wii U game?

I'd rather have Amiibo Land, a re-working of Nintendo Land, but with AMIIBO

rardk64

Emily is a good source, as is Liam. I'm very curious to see what this is.

On the subject of what it could be, I'm not sure. Maybe Animal Crossing? I do think that their Animal Crossing assets used for amiibo Festival could be intended for more use as well, which would be fantastic.

sphinx

the piano man
Other than metroid there's nothing earth shattering Nintendo can announce, as far as I am concerned.

RomanceDawn

Not that I don't believe this but can someone remind me if Rogers was the woman who "leaked" Smash Bros Paradise with Snake and Mega Man Volnutt?

AdanVC

Could be Pikmin 4 but they said "unannounced" and Pikmin 4 was sort of announced and confirmed officially by Miyamoto so...

Metroid Kart Federation Force here we go.

Top Bottom