• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Emily Rogers NX OCtober REveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomblord1

Banned
Sep 6, 2014
https://twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64/status/775761681938907136

She just put this out on twitter

Color my hyped I've been waiting on official news for what feels like forever.

Mariolee

May 1, 2012
No use linking to her twitter if most of us can't even see it.

Edit: Oh you're gonna grab a screenshot.

Edit 2: She doesn't even say if it's just speculation or not. I think OP jumped the gun.

georly

Apr 23, 2013
She hasn't even clarified if that's her speculation or what she's been told.

Either way, they'd have to announce the reveal TODAY and end of september would still be cutting it close for some sort of press event. They have to buy tickets/hotel accommodations.

maxcriden

Sep 15, 2013
www.neogaf.com
Thanks for posting!

Well, there we go. And surely by the 27th when Nintendo has its investor briefing.

She hasn't even clarified if that's her speculation or what she's been told.

Ah, I can't see the tweet. So I assumed it was being said for a fact. :/ I'd like to see that tweet.

Neoxon

Jul 28, 2013

UPDATE: The OP already has it, but this can be used for future reference since it has the date on it.

Interrobang

Oct 5, 2011
I've read mixed things about this woman - I don't know who she is.

Seems she's either wrong a lot or wrong just as much as she is right? What's the deal with that?

maxcriden

Sep 15, 2013
www.neogaf.com
Has she ever been proven correct on any of her leaked info? Is she a credible source for this stuff?

Yes, she has, and yes, she is. Regardless, many (all?) of her NX leaks sync up with Eurogamer, LPVG and WSJ leaks regarding NX, so if you doubt her, you should at least trust WSJ. :)

I've read mixed things about this woman - I don't know who she is.

Seems she's either wrong a lot or wrong just as much as she is right? What's the deal with that?

Please see above.

James Scott

Banned
May 24, 2014
So the Eurogamer report and her earlier report was all wrong if this is true.
It's easy to change the planned reveal date when they think its strategically smart to do so.
It's hard to change the core concept of a system and its spec range entirely within a few weeks

Ogodei

Apr 13, 2015
Time to drink myself stupid and go into a coma for two weeks. Wake up in time for Shantae, and then it's a few days to October!

jennetics

Dec 7, 2015
I secretly hope the NX is now revealed in November, just because I like seeing her be wrong about stuff :]

Neoxon

Jul 28, 2013
Has she been right about... anything recently?
She called the NX port of Zelda, voice acting for Zelda, Miiverse on the 3DS, Paper Mario on the Wii U, & a few other things. She was also in on the Eurogamer report for the NX.

Emily isn't always right, but that's not to say that she's always wrong. It's the nature of the beast when it comes to insider info.

Cerium

Mar 25, 2015
Yes, she has, and yes, she is. Regardless, many (all?) of her NX leaks sync up with Eurogamer, LPVG and WSJ leaks regarding NX, so if you doubt her, you should at least trust WSJ. :)

Those leaks said September. I don't know what to believe anymore.

If it doesn't show up in October they'll just say November next. They're throwing shit at the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.