• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eminem draws the red line in Hip-Hop Awards cypher

Anth0ny

the failing eminem, while still the best rapper in the world (not real music!), tries to stay relevant by attacking me. sad!

banderas.png

2017 is so fucked up that Eminem is the new Bob Dylan and Insane Clown Posse are the new Beatles.

unrelated, but I read that Dylan likes Post Malone, which gave me a chuckle.

phanphare

Banned
the most powerful shit about this is that em keeps it super simple with his flows so it's just his pure emotion coming out

need the unedited version

FyreWulff

I'm waiting for Trump to what-he-thinks-is-subtly dog-whistle at Eminem for "acting black" or something similar.

My bet is on him calling him a thug.

Gonna be hard, if someone makes fun of Eminem he just turns into a song and piles more self insult on top of it worse than the original person and makes money off it

What a bloody slaughter that was. It's getting to the point that people will have to figure out what side of the line they stand on because the hammer won't take much longer to drop.

phanphare

Banned
fuck that, this is for Colin
ball up a fist
and keep that shit balled
like Donald the Bitch

if trump had a soul em just snatched it

jadedm17

I never thought growing up on Eminem I'd have so much love for him decades later but that was fantastic. Absolutely incredible.

Em I'm always with you.

If Eminem is telling you that you're fucked up, I think it's time for you to have a "are we the baddies" moment of clarity.

Eh? He was calling out George W.'s bullshit fifteen years ago.

The Alt-right looking up to Eminem proves that they're dumber than I ever could've imagined. It's like they never bothered to even listen to his lyrics.

Ivan 3414

BET hasn't been black people television for eons. With that being said, glad to see Marshal stick to his guns in terms of leftist policies.

Not sure how that's relevant here? Eminem's been to plenty of BET Hip-Hop awards and his presence has been warmly received every time

The "only white people like Eminem" narrative only goes so far here

kirblar

I can confidently say Eminem didn't make that word popular.
Cosigned. Gay slurs were completely normalized and only started really changing in the '00s.

Learned to watch out for other words being used in addition to them when trying to gauge people cause those were so common.

HylianTom

Banned
Welp. The alt right loses another entertainment option. No more Eminem for them. I hope that, by the end of these four years, they’re left with RFDTV, Fox News, and whatever project Scott Baio and Kirk Cameron are collaborating on.

m23

The Alt-right looking up to Eminem proves that they're dumber than I ever could've imagined. It's like they never bothered to even listen to his lyrics.

Yep. Hilarious to see some of the tweets coming out like this is the first time he's done something like this. People talking about how they are no longer fans lol.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

True story. Hes been shitting on the right for a long time now.

Saganator

I hope there isn't a ton of politics on the album :|

Fuck that. I hope the entire thing is a big middle finger to Trump and his supporters.

Do you hate music from the 60s and 70s? It was full of politics, it's too bad it's not like that anymore, I bet things would be a little different now.

There are plenty of politics free music out there for you to listen to.

Yep. Hilarious to see some of the tweets coming out like this is the first time he's done something like this. People talking about how they are no longer fans lol.

Pretty sure he's already said "Trump's a bitch" verbatim in some other shit a while ago too

If you’re surprised by this I really wonder where you’ve been, it’s like those green day fans who were shocked that they were anti-trump. What the fuck did you expect?

jadedm17

Fuck that. I hope the entire thing is a big middle finger to Trump and his supporters.

Do you hate music from the 60s and 70s? It was full of politics, it's too bad it's not like that anymore, I bet things would be a little different now.

There are plenty of politics free music out there for you to listen to.

Agreed, I'm hoping for a ton more like this song.

Exodust

Banned
I'd love to see an image gallery of salty alt-right em stans. I may not be the biggest fan of Em's music like I used to be but dude was never what they thought he was.

Em released a 12 minute diss track at Trump during the election cycle. Pay attention this isn't the first time he has attacked him.

Top Bottom