• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Stone is in Death Stranding leaked image , could be fake

aac.jpg

Now that's art.

VAD

An Oscar winner actress in this game? Kojima's fanboy heart would not survive it. I'm with #teamfake

Audioboxer

Possibly real, possibly not, but I think the more interesting debate is real image or CG?

Look real to me (hair does anyway).

Markoman

Stuff like this makes me want to hear Konami's side of MGSV development, because holy ballooning costs batman!

Well, we often see Kojima hanging out with celebs. Here's my theory: Kojima looks like he can't take a lot of alcohol, but in reality he's a beast. He does drinking contests at every party, fills celebs up, so they sign contracts when drunk.

Completely fake. Where is the entire picture? Why is it only just 1 picture? Why is it grainy and angled? Did the poster say where it was sourced from? Why aren't there more leaks?

Yeah, I'm not convinced on this one.

The hair looks much too natural for a video game, so I'm going with a photoshopped picture from a magazine photoshoot or something. Though that doesn't necessarily mean it's fake; it could be KojiPro concept art or something.

Top Bottom