• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Stone is in Death Stranding leaked image , could be fake

dc89

KKVJrgc.png

Kojima just RT'd this :lol
He's in full troll mode either way.

And I'm standing on the edge of the crater.

Gosling strikes me as someone who would never have anything to do with gaming.

He's exactly the dude bro casual whose attenion AAA games work hard to get.

Yet all they get is a spur of the moment purchase and a 1 hour play session per year.

What the hell are you talking about? Where did this come from?

DOWN

Banned
How do we know that's actually Emma Stone? There are a few lesser known models and actresses who look like her

EDIT: it's not her lmao

brau

Eu8npxsl.jpg

kojima is sure steering a leaky ship!

After all the doubts i had from Kojima. Casting Tom Hanks is just something i never expected he would do. Count me in in the hype train now that i know the gorgeous Emma Stone and the certainly amazing and experience Tom Hanks are part of this game. I was pretty sad on how he left Konami and MGS, but with this i can say with confidence that my faith in Kojima has been restored.

I wonder who will be next? Wesley Snipes? Dwayne?? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!??

EDIT: We need someone to overlay Kojimas face on the left skeleton, and Del Toro on the right one of this gif.

Minamu

Wait, so the "Emma Stone" in the OP is fake? I've seen the makeup video but was that particular shot in it? I assumed the video was inspired by that original photo?

Minamu

It's in the first 45 seconds of it. It matches the photo and gif exactly.
Yeah I guess it's time to face the facts. I can't see the first op photo but the second is really similar, although that particular shot probably isn't in the makeup video. Her hair isn't falling exactly the same but more than close enough (not talking about the helmet gif here). Shame. Fun ride!

Minamu

The glam and gore girl has a pretty big nose piercing in the video, unlike the op photo. I mean, it's likely her but that shot, is it really in the video per se?

Seik

Banned
Soooo...

Norman Reedus
Mad Mikkelsen
Emma Stone
Tom Hanks
Ryan Gosling
Guillermo Del Toro (?)

What's next? :lol

Personally I wish all of those are true, that would really be something never seen before on such a scale, actor-wise, right?

The glam and gore girl has a pretty big nose piercing in the video, unlike the op photo. I mean, it's likely her but that shot, is it really in the video per se?

Apparently she's known to have done this before with something Suicide Squad related with a Harley Quinn "leak" and many thought it was a pic on set or something.

https://moviepilot.com/posts/2919351

I wouldn't be shocked if someone on her team "leaked" the initial blurry photo as well as the clip. She's quite talented though so kudos to her.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Soooo...

Norman Reedus
Mad Mikkelsen
Emma Stone
Tom Hanks
Ryan Gosling
Guillermo Del Toro (?)

Personally I wish all of those are true, that would really be something never seen before on such a scale, actor-wise, right?
Star wars prequel.

I'd love to see an example from yourself if you don't mind.
I'd rather not load up C4D so no.

Minamu

Apparently she's known to have done this before with something Suicide Squad related with a Harley Quinn "leak" and many thought it was a pic on set or something.

https://moviepilot.com/posts/2919351

I wouldn't be shocked if someone on her team "leaked" the initial blurry photo as well as the clip. She's quite talented though so kudos to her.
Ah yeah I remember that. My gf follows her a lot, great for halloween tips :) We spent about 30 minutes yesterday analyzing this :lol

eso76

Soooo...

Norman Reedus
Mad Mikkelsen
Emma Stone
Tom Hanks
Ryan Gosling
Guillermo Del Toro (?)

Bill Murray
The game needs Bill Murray

Top Bottom