'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Attacked in Possible Hate Crime (Update: All Charges Dropped. Records Sealed. Chicago Mayor Not Happy.)

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
He lost. Chris Rock said the NAACP awards asked him not to do any Smollett jokes. He did not comply.

It happened? Oh well NAACP must be racist for not giving the gay Tupac the award he deserves. That GMA interview was the best piece of acting on TV.

Most likely NAACP is MAGA country and thats why he didn't win. Jussi should sue them for their blatant racism.

Raynes

Feb 10, 2011
I think he could have gone a tad harder.

And by “a tad”, I mean “a lot”.
It was so tastefully done. Basically gave him the "you had it all, yet you still were so greedy for more that you had no problems being slimey, despicable". I think Chris gave him a good burn without even looking like he was trying. I think he paved the way for more celebs to condemn what he did. But honestly, regardless of how badly he could have got roasted, I don't think he'll have trouble slipping back into Hollywood seeing how he was nominated without there being much backlash.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
It was so tastefully done. Basically gave him the "you had it all, yet you still were so greedy for more that you had no problems being slimey, despicable". I think Chris gave him a good burn without even looking like he was trying. I think he paved the way for more celebs to condemn what he did. But honestly, regardless of how badly he could have got roasted, I don't think he'll have trouble slipping back into Hollywood seeing how he was nominated without there being much backlash.
I think he took the easy way out (Chris Rock). A mild joke to give the impression he’s a rebel, but not enough to stoke the fire. I think he should have gone harder. Can’t give up that green though.

A true comedian exists to push buttons. Chris wasn’t pushing anything with those limp wrists there.

In my humble opinion, of course.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
A true comedian exists to push buttons. Chris wasn’t pushing anything with those limp wrists there.
Naw, the myth that comedians are there to push buttons or talk truth to power is just something the Jon Stewart’s of the world propogate to pretend what they are doing is more important than just entertainment. This is the same smoke the cast members of SNL are constantly blowing up heir own asses.

Comedians are there to entertain to the pleasure of their benefactors, this was true when kings had their court jesters it’s true now when the jesters dance for Comedy Central or NBC or whoever is paying their bills. Say the wrong thing and your ass is grass, it’s always been this way

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Naw, the myth that comedians are there to push buttons or talk truth to power is just something the Jon Stewart’s of the world propogate to pretend what they are doing is more important than just entertainment. This is the same smoke the cast members of SNL are constantly blowing up heir own asses.

Comedians are there to entertain to the pleasure of their benefactors, this was true when kings had their court jesters it’s true now when the jesters dance for Comedy Central or NBC or whoever is paying their bills. Say the wrong thing and your ass is grass, it’s always been this way
Nah. You're overstating it, I think. Comedians have long spoken dark truths.

Better put: 'The jester in the king's court is the only person allowed to tell the truth. The king who can no longer tolerate his jester has become a tyrant.' [I dont know the original source of this quote]

That is, you're correct some kings killed their jesters. But only tyrannical kings.

This is a fantastic vid on the topic.

Last edited:

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
lol I thought this would be one of those things where it's a suggestion tailored to your own browsing and search history, but nope, got the exact same results here. That is so ridiculous.
Google is trash. Ditch it.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
lol I thought this would be one of those things where it's a suggestion tailored to your own browsing and search history, but nope, got the exact same results here. That is so ridiculous.
I thought the same, but got the same results. Seriously fucked up.
If Google is providing these options because those are the most commonly used phrases, Wtf?

My only guess is that MAGA supporters must be using Google a lot, because he should only be a hero to them.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I thought the same, but got the same results. Seriously fucked up.
If Google is providing these options because those are the most commonly used phrases, Wtf?

My only guess is that MAGA supporters must be using Google a lot, because he should only be a hero to them.
This post makes no sense

All Hail C-Webb

Jun 6, 2004
New York
This post makes no sense
I got the same results as the image.

I wondered what caused these results to appear.

Is it based on the most commonly searched phrases from other Google users?

I jokingly suggested that this must be fue to conservatives, because they are the only people who should consider Smollett a hero.

Unfortunately, I know that there are many fucktards who I align with on other issues, who actually fo consider the bitch to be a hero.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I got the same results as the image.

I wondered what caused these results to appear.

Is it based on the most commonly searched phrases from other Google users?

I jokingly suggested that this must be fue to conservatives, because they are the only people who should consider Smollett a hero.

Unfortunately, I know that there are many fucktards who I align with on other issues, who actually fo consider the bitch to be a hero.
Google is artificially shaping results for political reasons. There's no way those two results are algorithmic.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Google controlling the narrative along with twitter and I assume Facebook. Future is looking good for the free exchange of information

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
People need to accept the fact that Google is not the same company it once was. It is an arm of the SJW's these days and it's master, China. They are playing both sides for their financial gain.

All Hail C-Webb

Jun 6, 2004
New York
Were they under oath when they denied doing such things?
It definitely seems suspicious, but it could also be a fat kid in a basement with amazing SEO skills. :)

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
It’s astounding that there are still people out there who refuse to believe that Google’s shaping of the narrative puts even Goebbel’s Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda to shame.

How ignorant can you get?

All Hail C-Webb

Jun 6, 2004
New York
It’s astounding that there are still people out there who refuse to believe that Google’s shaping of the narrative puts even Goebbel’s Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda to shame.

The difference is that Google is a business, and Goebbel's ministry was a political arm of the Reich.

The ultimate goal of a business is to shape the narrative. Google just happens to be big enough that they can shape narratives regarding things that have no relevance to their business model.

It's troubling if Google is setting their own results based on their fancy, but what solution is there that doesn't effect freedom of speech rights?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
It's troubling if Google is setting their own results based on their fancy, but what solution is there that doesn't effect freedom of speech rights?
Gee, I dunno...maybe just let the search results reflect the most popular searches like Duckduckgo does? Instead of faking and shaping those search results to brainwash a bunch of nitwits.

All Hail C-Webb

Jun 6, 2004
New York
Gee, I dunno...maybe just let the search results reflect the most popular searches like Duckduckgo does? Instead of faking and shaping those search results to brainwash a bunch of nitwits.
Who's going to dictate how Google should run their business?

What stops Duckduckgo from doing exactly what Google might be doing?

Grinchy

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
I kinda wanna wear a Jussie costume for Halloween this year. Get a shirt printed that says Gay Tupac on it, tie a clothesline around my neck, carry around a Subway sandwich. Maybe even get the shirt in black so I could put a bleach stain on it.

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
I kinda wanna wear a Jussie costume for Halloween this year. Get a shirt printed that says Gay Tupac on it, tie a clothesline around my neck, carry around a Subway sandwich. Maybe even get the shirt in black so I could put a bleach stain on it.
Sounds amazing. I approve.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

Google wouldn't be their mothers son if they were guilty of one drop of what you are accusing them of.

Helios

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2018
Google is artificially shaping results for political reasons. There's no way those two results are algorithmic.
In this case it could be that they're censoring certain words when they relate to a person? For example, I'm not sure why they would ever remove suggestions especially for something like "liar" but it happens for Trump too alongside others.

Googled a few more example and they have the same thing.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
In this case it could be that they're censoring certain words when they relate to a person? For example, I'm not sure why they would ever remove suggestions especially for something like "liar" but it happens for Trump too alongside others.

Googled a few more example and they have the same thing.
Ah that could explain it, yeah.

Grinchy

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
That's an interesting update. I haven't watched the whole video yet. But man if she actually does resign from this, I wonder how she'll feel about her career getting railroaded this hard just to keep some actor out of jail.

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
This bitch is obviously a hardcore SJW with everything that goes with it. Hate of police, devout belief in intersectional politics and protected classes.

She must have got the job by being of the right sex and right color and some backing from high up. No merit to it.

Let’s see how protected she is. What a banana republic.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
This bitch is obviously a hardcore SJW with everything that goes with it. Hate of police, devout belief in intersectional politics and protected classes.

She must have got the job by being of the right sex and right color and some backing from high up. No merit to it.

Let’s see how protected she is. What a banana republic.
Kamala Harris helped her get the job. She's also connected to the Obamas. She has been quite open about it.